Reviews for Such Bitter Sweet Bliss
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 6/19
Idiots, imbeciles abound. There are not explanations for their existence other than they make the rest of us 'normal, yet imperfect people' feel really smart. It was a beautiful story. Thank you.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 6/19
Harry's fears are so well described. His guilt and obsession with saving everyone was part and parcel of his character. After the war, how did he cope, how long did it take him to forgive himself. I'm sure Hermione was beside him at all times.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/19
The notion that Harry and Hermione were nothing more to each than the brother and sister neither one of them ever had is ridiculous. They started as friends but if there's one person (other than Luna) who understood Harry better than any one else was, is, Hermione.

They were friends, that's true but ever so slowly they were becoming something more until J K for the stupid reason she gave ( she had written Ron and Hermione together before she finished all the books and although she saw how Harry and Hermione were getting closer and closer she decided to stick to what she had written before. What, the ending of books can't be changed? What kind of stupid reason is that?) wrote Hermione falling in love with Ron.

Well, fanfiction saved Hermione from that fate and has given her the man she deserves, be it Harry, Draco, Theo, or Blaise.

As for this chapter it made sense to me that Harry would be very protective of Hermione. He gave the same excuse to Ginny, didn't he? So, what is going to happen now that Hermione and Harry have taken this very serious step?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
dont let them sweat you about your pairings ...if we wanted cannon pairing we would read the books...I myself truely beleive that book 6 and 7 were writen by ghost writers that or someone hit JK in the head...
The Hermit chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Like the tale, laughed at the fool who said Ron and Hermione got together, who ever she is she should reread the epilogue because it does not once actually say who was with who, in fact in at least three places it could well be that Harry and Hermione are together, one small example is when Albus speaks to who was refered to as his mother using no name then it goes on to Ginny saying something and actually using her name so she could actually be standing next to his mother.

There is but the one spot in the entire series where Ron and Hermione might have been together but it is known that they are not and that is the stupid kiss scene where JKR made yet another huge boo boo, saying that Ron could remember the sound to open the chamber, when snakes actually have no hearing as such and only pick up on vibrations. vibrations that no amount of hissing by some fool could be replicated.
Elphie21 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
how stupid is that reviewer?

she complains that you don't know HP, and she's so obsesse about canon pairings, yet she's written magonagal/dumbledore fics, how is that canon? for one thing, he's gay!

i'm ashamed that she's the same age as me (if she hasn't updated her profile)...also, she's telling people to 'get real' when her dream job is acting/singing/writing, now, i'm not being mean, but those things are about personality, and being arrogant isn't exactly going to help...

i pity this girl, she needs to learn how to respect people, no one's gonna like her til she does.

on a more positive note, loved the story! :D

Elphie x
Dark1ns chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
I like it! I loved the inner batle Harry had with himself.

I know this is an older fic but I just wanted to review the fic to tell you how much people do appretiate your writing.

And for the dumb ass (bestsingereva) that wrote the review; Grow up! You're what? 13 years old and have only been a member for a few months and you go bashing someones fic? Please!
lorelover chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Great story. I think I might even like chapter 3 the best.
7Silver chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
OH MY GOD...I LOVED IT! That was so adorable! Please keep writing! WRITE! Just way to amazing right there! I loves it!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
-wipes away tears with a warm smile- That was beautiful...so very bitter sweet... I loved this twoshot very much. Plz keep up the great writing!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Good on you for addressing idiocy. :)

On to more important things - are you planning on writing a new story/one-shot anytime soon? If you're in school, I bid you GOOD LUCK on your finals and hope to have some fun readings from you over the summer. *crosses fingers*
sasukegirl4 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Love it
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I've read this so many times, and every time I find it so beautiful. I'm glad there isn't any smut in it because a.) it doesn't need it and b.) i have an imagination!

Either way, great two-shot! Can't wait to read more from you.
Missy Liv nn Bee chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
TWANG!

Miss Liv would firstly like to point out that this story was brilliant.

Miss Liv would like to express her astonishment that bestsingereva and other R/Hr shippers are so delusional to ever think romantic involvements between said couple would occur (SIRIUSLY!)

Miss Liv.
amy chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
hi

this is such a great story.

a little depressing but still good.

by the way i love harry/hermione stories

and that comment totally ruend boow 7 for me!

*snif* snif*