Reviews for Patience
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like it.
Unusual, but they do, indeed, make a nice pair.
Looking forward to see if this goes anywhere.
Good grasp of their speech patterns; I can almost hear the actors speaking the lines.
cyzephyr chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This is oh-so sweet, and refreshing! No hard feelings, considerations, whatsoever. This two guys are cute like two kids. Keep going!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Another great Danny/Flack fic...Yay!

I particularly liked the double meaning when Flack asked if Danny had found any evidence after he'd zoned out whilst staring at Danny's ass ;).

The dumpster incident was a nice bit of character insight too. When Flack's thinking about knowing how to handle Danny as he can get a little prickly.

Encore, encore! (and make the next one longer *g*)
dopeyidiot chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
couldnt help but laugh at Danny falling in the dumpster but he was warned!

Tis great
Sanqhian chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Cute. I like them as a pair. I like this story. Keep writing.

Sanqhian
chaser1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Love it. Please update soon.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
nice one, i loved the easy banter between them, something I can totally see happening.

yana
ladyhurt chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
*sighs in happiness that someone else sees these pairings everywhere and actually writes them*

I love everything you write. Thats all I have to say.

Oh, and this pairing is great - everytime these two are together, you cant help but notice they are damn HOT together. Yum. And slightly less squicky than the ever-popular Danny/Mac - or that might be the lack of writers over 13 for that pairing. Dunno.

Yay again ... i love you. *hopes you dont have me arrested for stalking*
Starpiper chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Good golly Miss Molly...this is so unbelievably cute! *AND* it's Flack/Danny! I love it!

Poor Danny...no dignity for the man...

I adore the ending ('As Danny walks toward the showers, I call out, “Hey Danny. You want some help in there?”

Danny stops and stares at me. He licks his lips, smiling slightly. “Very cute,” he says, and then disappears into the shower room.

Flashing a smile, I call out, “I was only kidding.”

Sort of.') Such a great ending.

Hoe! _V ::Starpiper, who's psychotically glad to find more Flack/Danny fics::
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
please, please, please say that you're going to continue this! I want to know if they elope! Please?