Reviews for Xocolat
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wew..Nice...well written... Unlike the prequel it had seriousness to it which I also liked..It really showed life can't always go like fairy-tale though Kagome got the fairy-tale ending with Sesshomaru..hehe.
Really enjoyed reading it but I wish that it had little more of what was happening towards the ending of story & little more what was Sess going/thinking during their 5yrs of separation.
In someways I liked the prequel more..hehe...but still thank you for writing this sequel. Could we get one more sequel? hehe Is there any way to bribe you in doing so?PLeaseee...
All the best with your works & life...God bless...
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Nice.
airwad chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Read sequel...loved sequel...now I shall favorite sequel...thank you for writing a sequel :D
Great job!
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
wow that was not what i was expecting to happen with them...lol...but still a great story with a happy ending...lol
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Lalala...love your humor stories, but love this more serious one too. Your writing is amazing.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
cute thanks..
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Another cute one shot!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw... very sweet. As is it's more humorous predecessor. Love the quirky relationship you set up between them.
MU5IC-FRE4K chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
haha, lol, das ende is voll lustig! die geschichte war echt toll. mach weiter so!
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*Laughs* Nice! XD I loved the sequel... Its funny how you don't need to use fluff to make this story 'romantic'... XD Well, it's hard not to use '...' when Sesshoumaru is compares Kagome to a pair of slippers and she's in denile. *laughs*

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Gina chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really enjoyed reading this! I like your writing style! Thanks!
QAM-Andy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Almost made me cry tears of joy.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Very cute :) Heart strings pulled and all that :)
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Bless your little heart. I loved both one shots. Complete on their own but just so must happier together.
WolvesLunarRose chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was an interesting sequel... A bit rushed but alright. I did like #1 bettr though. _