Reviews for Valentines Gift: From Alucard!
scrum chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
i love your humor, and how it pulls me back to reality~~~
and how you butt in during intense/passionate moments~~~
XD
wolfnymph chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omg! ol!
Miyuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this is incredibly cute

it was a little OOC, but not unbearable

keep up the good work

~Miyuki
Kattebutt chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
YAY another great fanfic from you. And even your first! WOW i hope my fics can be as good as yours! (Which means im coming up with about 4 hehe)In the first chapter i was about to write "MORE!" but i decited not to when i read the ending. It was a great and sweet(AxI) ending which i like.. Again please make more Hellsing AxI fics! Please!
Chanyasoy chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
"(no im not talking about Seras I am against all acts of yuri and yaoi, pervsā€¦.)"

I take a fence

... offence ; (animaniacs is getting to me XD)

But seriously,

O.O your comment sickens me to the point where i can no longer read your fiction. I will now continue to watch Hard Gay and pretend this never occured, thanks xp ("hardogay FOH!")

By the way, Alucard is 500, maybe more, years old. He's a pedophile as well as bi, he's flirted with just about everyone, because he's so cool no one can argue with it! *hearts*

~this is not a flame~

love, chanyasoy
SoTd'S wItChCrAfT chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
It's awsome! I love it and so cute too! Please add more!
ashley chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
interesting ending, but i like the dog...and your mind is twisted!
Aoyuki Hikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
It's cute but kinda OOC. But funny as hell. XD Not bad for a beginner but I suggest you read more Hellsing stuff to get the hang of their personalities- especially the AxI pairing. These two are not meant for cuteness, really, more of tension makes them sizzle. And also, avoid butting in in your own fics. If you're not sure with your data, research. I bet you can do better next time you decide to writa another AxI fic. _ Ganbatte!
Person chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
It was alright...yeah, I don't think Alucard would care much for things like dats...

But I got a question...

Whats with everyone & all the valentines day fics?
FireanIce chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
YAY i lovez it
Nullnvoid chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Woot! Go Mizu! Nice ending.
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Aw... So cute! Does it get a sequel?
seph1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
i loved it!thanx for updating
No-Life-Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
O_O All I have to say is, do not write a fanfiction if you don't know about the fandom.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Cute! It would be funny if Integra taught Okita to attack Alucard by going to the balls as she had ordered him never to do anything to the dog she would'nt like!