Reviews for Dreams of Loneliness
Screaming Rose chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
absolutly fantastic
lilica chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
wow i love it! Its beautifully written so well done!
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This one-shot was incredibly beautiful, my friend.

I kept "Aw!"ing and smiling while I read it. Ichigo's too sweet here in an awkward way.

Gotta love him.

amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I liked how you made Ichigo pour out his thoughts to Rukia. :)

(the last dialogue was AWESOME)
Aileen chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow! This is beautiful... You illustrate Ichigo's wisdom magnificently, even though I was irked at his trying to scare Rukia. The length is good.
inugrlluvsanime chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
OMG! dis was 1 of da sweetest one-shots ever!
BloodHeron chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I like long stories and stories that are skillfully written. In this I find both. Definitely worth reading again. In other words, you've got a new fan. Me. Thanx for writing something that is so enjoyable to read! :)
violetctm chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
lovely. it was very sweet, and i enjoyed it very much. thanks.
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
T.T So wonderful! XD! Dur, great job! I really loved this story!
Miburou chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow, that was so great! _ I love your writing style, and the angsty romance was just so beautiful! *Addz 2 Favz* Thanks for the story! Later!
purpleviolets chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Aw. I really do love snuggling and snugglingy fics. That was really beautiful. I love the way you describe their emotions, their insecurites. The feeling of worthlessness is truly a strong and overcasting one, and I'm glad you wrote about it.
Emotwo chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wa! Loved it. I just loved it.
rukiaprincess chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
hm, beautiful Ichiruki fic. i'll be honest, there were some dips in the characters, but otherwise, you wrapped it up great. i'm gonna fall asleep thinking about your story line tonight. it was just too sweet.

keep up the good work.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
WOW! This is defintely going on my favourite story list!

Awesome! This was such a good read... I'm so awed I don't know what else to type!

It was cute in its own way, but it held a nice, warm, loving plot, where the characters were not OOC. You do have a talent for writing and I applaud you on a job well done.

Keep on writing! I enjoyed this immensely!

xox GD xox
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I love this story, it shows such emotion.

Great job. bd