Reviews for Lead Not Into Temptation
switchitup chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Brilliant. You are a clever and talented writer.
Joanie S chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it. It's rare, finding a fic that acknowledges the fucked up three-way these guys have going, and even rarer to find one that does it well - this fic is one of the rarer ones.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
That was pretty good! I especially liked the disordered timeline of the sections - the way things were presented helped heighten the dramatic tension, and let the most important thing - Tsuzuki's decision - happen at the end. Also kudos on treating Hisoka's serious intamicy issues in a realistic context. Of course he's not going to accept Tsuzuki's feelings, not right away. But someday, who knows?
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I think I've read this story 7 or 8 times, but never reviewed. So, I just wanted to take the time to commend you on a well written story. At first, I didn't think your choice of scene layout would play, but it worked out perfectly! Thanks for sharing and for the insight into Tsuzuki's character. Great job!

'Ko
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That was an excellent story. The fact that it was out of order added to the story in my opinion.
Nadir and Blue Wings chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is one of the best YnM fics that I have ever read, and not /that/ green too. Great job! I hope it'll have a sequel, ne? 3
Chibi Mistress chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That was a nice job! I liked how you made it in that order. It was fun trying to follow along with the plot. :]hmm.. although... i wonder what would have happened if tsuzuki HAD taken the "offer?"
ephedrine chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
It's quite possible to now say that I have found the most unique story ever on I love the way you jumbled everything up, it made for more creative reading. I definitely thought Tsuzuki was going to accept before I cursed myself and slapped my face. Haha.
WhiteWolfCub chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
So cute! I am so glad he didn't take the offer, really well written, by the way. I personally don't like the Muraki/Tsuzuki or Muraki/Hisoka unless it is rape or something, but anyway, enough of that! Good story!
Mal chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I love it! Especially the way it is set up & the story & dialogue were excellent.
Dragid chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I found this story quite excellent. I shall be keeping tas on this, due to it's supreme awesomeness and lack of flaws
The Boy Who Slept With Ghosts chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Oh wow. That was tres magnifique! Bravo! Wow I really liked it. How come you don't have that many reviews? You're excellent! Wow, that was a really well-done story (even though it wasn't in order). ; but thats ok, it added to it alot, I must say. _ Good job! Please keep writing, I really think you have a great talent! And good luck with your English major! X.x;

-TBWKA
Chii the Chobit chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I absolutely love this story! Definately going on my favourites list... It's well written and the way you've put it out of order is really unique. I like the way it makes it more suspenseful. And I'm really glad Hisoka got Tsuzuki his cookie, so cute! _
Xelena chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
this was a very interesting fic, despite not sticking with the pairing i like... but then again, i wasn't necessarily expecting it to
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very nice work. I love how it's not in order- that just makes it more interesting.

I'm adding this to my favorite stories list.