Reviews for Aisle 7
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/9
Cute!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
hahaha! that was wonderful! twists! i love them :D and they're so cute! you write Literati so well! good job :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
You had me worried for a second there but, I'm glad that it turned out to be a joke
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aww, I like how you capture the Literati relationship. You make it look like a beautiful thing.
Laurie08 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i like it although i don't completely understand is rory really pregnant and if so for who? can someone explain please?
Dreams-of-Oompa-Loompas chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
me likey. me confusedy. Yes, I am confused. well, I was, and I had to reread at least like, 4 times before i got it. i get it now. so cute, i loved it so much. i am very very happy with this, and i totally loved it. seriously, 2nd story of yours im reading today, and in less than 1 hour, both by accident. you are brilliant my friend! totally amazed by it, and I loved the dialogue. it's so unique, what an ending!
Winny Foster chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I'm confused...I thought they hadnt seen each other in years...I think i just got it, the whole story is just them acting the time before they got together and were togather in a way? is that it? It was great anyway.
Mariah chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow, at first I was really confused, but at the name kiss thing i got it! GREAT

Mariah
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Interestng.
All4truLove chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I liked it but I was a little confused sometimes...like are Jess and Rory married or something...cause I didn't really understand.
selina chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I'm so mad at myself for not discovering you and your wonderful fics sooner. Being the die hard Lit that I am I should of found this. Anyhoo this story was so totally awsome and kicked ass. I have to go back and read it again it was good but a bit confusing, which makes you rock more. The whole time I thought one thing, the BAM!I find out it's something completly different and much better. You made my Lit hear flutter and soar.

P.S Incase my disheaved(spelling?) mind wasn't clear. This story is f-ing amazing. I'm now wishing you had more time to write.
smile1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hey,

Now this was a surprising story, especially the ending. I liked it though because of how it seemed slightly different from other stories. The dialogue was excellently written btw.

Bye, smile :-)
des06 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Aw thats an awesome twist. Good fluffiness.
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Wow. This is one of the most creative piece of work i've read on here! And i only had to read it 2 times to understand it! This is...phenomenal...you have an awesome talent. Wow. Definatly going into my favorites. Thanks for writing it...i miss the Litness. :)

Please continue your other fics soon too! :D
Primero chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Ha ha! You really got me there! Man was I confused when you got to the talk after the kiss! Cool plot, very good story :) I liked it a lot.