Reviews for Harry Potter and the OverTruth Potion
RiEsPr chapter 23 . 9/1/2005
Is there going to be more?
PLAIDunderpants chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
Hello. I'm a newer member of Fan and i would like you to know that this story of yours is the first story i've read on this site. and quite frankly, I LOVE IT. i've already cried and i've already (almost) broken something. you're really inspiring me to try and get into the fic that i'm writing (which is for one of Tamora Pierce's books). you're also making me really really want to write my own HP fic. i really really love this story that you're creating and i hope that your next chapter is coming out soon. this story is going to be the first added to my favorite/alert list and you're also going to be the first author added to my fav list. ) do keep it up! i really am looking forward to the next chapter.
moonyZmuffin chapter 23 . 8/6/2005
Too short! update soon this chapter was very good!
reader33 chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Great chapter! Does Gemma know who person on the picture is? Will she help Harry? Will Harry ever go back to Hogwarts? Well, I guess I will just have to find out when the next chapter is out! Please make it soon! Later!
Becks Marie chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
gosh... i knew it... that gemma's was a witch of some sort... :o) it's okay for taking so long to update... leaves me in more suspense.. :o)
Elfendork chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
Mwhaha, there is a Buffy-episode called the same thing as this chapter ) Buffy fan? :P :P I love your story. :D
Leah chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Hey! i really really like your story. Its kinda set up like A real Harry Potter book as for how your stryline is. i mean its not to mushy but it does have a small sense of romance and it has a main mystery and problem with a few subplots. Great work i really hope you update soon!
Sarah Supernova chapter 22 . 7/1/2005
This story is so cool!
moonyZmuffin chapter 22 . 7/1/2005
oh my gosh! this story gets so much better as you read! i dont beleive it, i hope this has a happy ending because things are so depressing right now! Update soon!
moonyZmuffin chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
this story has a very good plot, it is very interesting but there are many errors in it, it needs to be proof read and the grammar is bad, but over all good story
Becks Marie chapter 22 . 6/20/2005
omgosh.. so much in one chap... so who exactly is Gemma... one of those ppl who follow him to make sure he's okay like mrs. figg.. great chapter.. can't wait 'til the next one...
reader33 chapter 22 . 6/19/2005
Wow! I knew Gemma had to be a witch, and I was hoping she was a good one. So where is Harry going to go now? Is he going back to Hogwarts or is he going to keep running away? I guess I just have to wait and find out. Great chapter and keep writing!
I am a band geek here me roar chapter 22 . 6/18/2005
I KNEW Gemma was a witch! She did just what Sirius did! GemmaHarmone. Make the connection to what I mean. Two meanings, one answer.
Anomous chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
Great story. I read it all in 1 day. What Hary(a.k.a Ron Hagrid) did matched my emotins perfectly. And by the way... up-date When I Tell Mom... NOW! Or fear my Squirelly Wrath. You heard me Squrielly Wrath. You may never know me but I can tell you I love your stories except I think that half the time you're on a sugar rush. The dance fever and who took my pie scare me. I hope you read this.

Sincerly,

Anomous

P.S You are a good author but you are just plain freaky when it comes to some of your stories.
reader33 chapter 21 . 6/14/2005
Finally! You updated! I was ready to give up on you! Anyways... sad chapter. I am happy that Ginny is alive at least. I can't believe Harry is leaving. Maybe when he is gone he will figure this mystery out. I think that is why Dumbledore didn't stop him. Update soon, this story is getting better and better!