Reviews for Memories of Tomorrow
SweetOblivion876 chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Hey, WC! I just wanted you to know that I am *TOTALLY* in LOVE with this series and literally have read it 100 times over! I LOVE all of the action, and *ESPECIALLY* LOVE the pairing of Alex and Chris! It was SO well done how you wrote their cute romance; as I usually don't like OC pairings much. I loved everything about this fanfiction because you planned it out SO dang well! But, I'm just SOOOO sad that you haven't started 'Redemption Through Fear', (which, btw, I HOPE have a lot more Alex/Chris love..lol. Have you thought about doing a Resident Evil 5 plot with Alex, (instead of Sheva) and Chris? Or is 'Redemption Through Fear', hopefully have a lot of A/C fun and your amazing action that you right SO well? Yup, I'm definitely a super fan of yours, WC!..lol! PLZ write it soon! I'm dying, here..heh.

-SweetOblivion876
Alexander Wesker chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
great storry. good job wc

Sander Dolce
Alexander Wesker chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
Hey Wesker-Chick, do you remember me? I have something important to tell you. Please contact me as soon as posible.
Trelao Tagnik'zur chapter 15 . 7/26/2006
I started this directly after the previous, and stayed up until 0400. Went to sleep, got up, and ate breakfast while continued to read. It is close to 1400.

There are very few stories which I've been interested enough in to do such, and this is including official and non-official authors. It is really a shame that this is not official either, because it is one hell of a work. Despite the whole violation of my "don't screw with the original story" policy, you did a damn good job (of screwing with the story AND making it good, that is).
Link-luvr chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Hey, excellent story. Well done for completing another brilliant tale of the Wesker siblings. I can't wait to see Alex's new adventure's, I'm sure they're gonna be awesome.

Congrats on completing this, and I hope to see some new work of yours up soon.
Nefarious Angel chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
You kick ass, great epilogue, really nice wrap-up of the Memories series. Nice kiss too :) Waiting on the edge of my seat with baited breath and tapping toes for the next series.
Nefarious Angel chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
Playing CVX will probably be a let down after reading your tale of the events :) especially without Alex. “Oh come on, you can’t tell me this shirt doesn’t look cuter on me than it does on Chris.” - lol
Nefarious Angel chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
The Albert/Alex confrontation read much better with the change, the part you took out about the mansion incident was definately what was throwing it off.
Nefarious Angel chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
Good chapter, got a good cinematic feel to it (basically it played well visually in my head while reading it). The line “Well, the bitch ain’t standing now.” happen to come from Rain of the RE movie? Like the little page breaks for scene changes. Keep up the good work!
Link-luvr chapter 13 . 1/30/2006
Aw...Wesker's being mean again. But, I suppose that's characteristic, and that scene with Alex and Alfred was so sweet.

Good work, keep it up and I look forward to the next chappy
sylphstarwind chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Good chapter. You did Alfred really well, I think.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh. I like it so far.
Mr. X chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Could you have a few more misspellings in your title and summary? Hate to think of what the actual story is like.
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
I loved it. The bandersnatch battle is well discribed not that I expected less. Wesker has well placed emotions and they aren't too much to digest when compared to the Wesker of the game. Loved Alex's acting outburst and Chris's remorse. I like the developing romance. I hope this review is helpful in your future writing, friend.
Nefarious Angel chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Really good stuff! After you get this finished and refined to your liking, you should try to publish some of your stories.