Reviews for Fated Existance
TheaBlackthorn chapter 23 . 9/7/2007
You rock that was a great story :)
Ranuel chapter 23 . 6/17/2007
There are exceptions but generally I try to remember to check if a long story is finished or not before reading it in order to avoid getting too caught up in abandoned stories. If I had, and seen that this has been unfinished for over a year, then I would have missed out on a gripping read. In my search for the lemon chapter that is no longer at I saw a comment you made at Live Journal about working on the epilogue so hopefully there will be an ending at some point. I'm adding you to my notify list just in case.

I read this in one sitting and I'm up past my bedtime. You did a very good job of keeping things moving while keeping the reader in suspense. It's always good to see authors making use of Japanese mythology since the series is so rooted in it.
GreenFaeriefly chapter 23 . 11/17/2006
this is a truely incredible story, i really, really enjoyed reading it. thanx for writing such a wonderful peice.

silver
Neko-Lady chapter 23 . 8/28/2006
Very, very interesting. The only thing I would change about your story is I hate angst. Some is necessary to tell a dramatic story but it doesn't make me like it any better!

I tried and tried to find your story on MM but had absolutely NO luck! If you e-mail me instead of repling through ff I would love to have the correct link to it and any further stories you write. I have you on my Author alert list for ff but would like to do the same for MM. (If you try to send the link through ff they will delete it, that's why I asked for an e-mail)

Just to make it easy, my address is

Cheers!
Kisskitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
JUST ADDING YA! AND UPDATE! _
snowy chapter 23 . 3/24/2006
great fic!
crazy-kites chapter 23 . 3/18/2006
awesome story, i loved reading it!

you do great work

cant wait for the next chap.!
Whimsical Flourish chapter 23 . 2/22/2006
This is a great story and is one of the best Inuyasha fics I have read. Job well done. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Kisskitty chapter 23 . 2/22/2006
congradulations! though its not a big surprise.
srg1 chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
YAY! An update! This was great! Please update soon! i want to see what happens next!
trekker4life chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
Wow! Thanks for the new chap! I was just looking at the last one the other day and wondering when the next one would be out and you would resolve that rather nasty lil cliffie, then I look on my email and see an alert for this! Yay! Made my day, that's for sure.
Fenikkusuken chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
Nice resolution of the cliffhanger in the last chapter...neatly answered quite a few questions,while reminding us there are other issues temporarily on the back burner.
Drake Clawfang chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
"Inuyasha...loves...me?"

Well DUH! Geez, Sango and Miroku say Inuyasha is oblivious. Maybe, but our resident reincarnated miko isn't that sharp herself! Anyway, good chapter.
Akeryou-sama chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
Very nice! I loved it!
BatmanSwiss chapter 22 . 2/13/2006
I don't think I got to read all of this before, so if I did review already forgive me. Anyways, I love this! Please, please update soon!