Reviews for Proven Worth
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow. What a brilliant character introspection. Everything was very spot on and in character, especially the part about Charlie's life being DriveShaft and Charlie dying when DriveShaft did. I also really like the idea of Claire and Charlie first meeting when Charlie was all angsty and high and drunk... xD And I like how seamlessly you transition from before the crash to on the island.

Again, brilliant introspection. Well-written, too... and I liked your use of present tense. :)
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww, that was so sad, but very well written.

Great job, loved it.

Claire can heal all of Charlie's wounds.

xox Lost-Inuyasha
kiss316 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I love the idea of everyone who survived the plan crash being given a second chance and how you brought that into your fic. You focused on Charlie's past mistakes with the drugs and it linked perfectly with why Charlie has taken such a liking to Claire. I love how you brought this out, perfectly with this pre crash scene. Well done!
eachwednesdayigetlost chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This is very well written, and is a very good story. Keep up the good work.
allison chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
that was so cool! loved it

all your stories rox my sox :)
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
great fic! very well written, and very insightful as to the finer points of Charlie's life, and the chaotic plans of the island. I love the way you've woven this pre-crash scene so neatly into the story. well done.
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Good story, except that water is free. Claire wouldn't have had to pay for water. Good job though
Writing Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
((Too lazy to sign in :-) )) Anyway, that was really good, I liked the connection between pre and post crash that sort of explains their relationship a little more. Good job!