Reviews for Oh those lovely roiai drabbles
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
hhk;k,/
psykomaker.exe chapter 30 . 12/5/2008
Yay for Roy!

Three cheers for you!

~Good work~
scarlet-fever666 chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
hah! I love the omake, you have a brilliant sense of humour!
scarlet-fever666 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
*laughs* How very Riza to forget her birthday - and how very Roy to get her the miniskirt!

I love the characterisation in it, and I love the fact Riza lowers her guard to Roy in the note (at least that's how I view it)
Rayemaru Rosette chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
Oh my god, this drabble made me want to cry. I love your drabs. Im going to try to read all of them!
Rayemaru Rosette chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
Luiza chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
Hey!

This one my favorites Roy/Riza fics, I just love it! I couldn't say how many times I've read it... just today it must have been 10 times... ah, it's wonderful!
E BOMB chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
XD Heh heh! Sweet! (How many times have I repeated myself and sent reviews?) I have to, IT IS NEEDED! She said no, right? XD
E BOMB chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
When I was reading this one, I had a heart attack! O_O;;

But when I read the Omake 1, I was like "THATS THE REAL ENDING! RIZA CAN NEVER DIE!
E BOMB chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Awesome! Hurray luff bunnies! :huggles them: I shall worship them so that you can get creative! XD :worships them:
E BOMB chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Grah! I love you're writing and all! w Roiai forever!
E BOMB chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Ahh, I love this so much! :D I MUST read more!
Takako chapter 30 . 6/21/2006
wow royai poetry. You're really talented! I really like your style! Please do write more!
fragmentedvisions chapter 30 . 6/16/2006
oh i loved all of them, please write some more, some of them mad eme want to cry, but they were all so amazingly good.
Sherrice Adjani chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
Tus drables en verdad que estan geniales, todos los que llevo me han gustado... sigue así