Reviews for Nobody
Isaac777 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I thought that was pretty good, I am a flameshipper though so my opinion might be bias
Rexnos chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Thank you SO MUCH for writing a flameshipper that ISN'T humor. They're too hard to find. Poor Garet... He has feelings too ya know...

Nice fic. I don't normally mess with song fics, but I this one was quite nice.

Later,

Rex
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
WOW. I'm not much of a flameshipper fan, but this was a REALLY good story! Even though it is Garet/Jenna, I love this story. They seem so perfect for each other in this story. It's so sweet! It almost made me cry... but it's really good!
Angry Cherokee chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I read this a while ago, and forgot to review ;

Great job.
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
You did this on Valentine's day? Wow, I really need to work on all the author alerts in my inbox...

Go Akiko! Go Traid! (I don't know if this is something that's going to wear off, but he does seem to be good at helping people with stories nowadays... he helped me out just yesterday, too.)

It's sad and it's sweet. I like it... typical Akiko darkness and romance stuff. _ Happy. Although... I do think it's been a while since you've done Flameshipping. (Come to that, as of this story, it's been a while since you've done anything... Nameless comes to mind, if you have time.) Ok, I should stop babbling now and work on my Art classwork... stupid reality.
43501 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Ah, a little late for this review! But I was just checkin' out all the newest GS fics, soo..

My dear, You are incredibly talented. Its nice to see such skill every now and then.

I wish you all the best.
Kadevi chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Really deep and thoughtful. The song fit completely right with the mood of the story. I don't know what to say - but this was lovely. Thanks for the great read as always, Akiko!
Shadowranger chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I don't know how you do it, Akiko, but all your stories are amazing. Good job.
sorry but i can't tell you chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
yay! i'm not the only one who like Five for Fighting! _ great job! keep up with the good work!
Jenna Wilder chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Akiko-sama, another wonderful story. Yes, I've been reading your stories and Elena's for a while but since Garet's Kitchen hasn't been updated I've come here.

You write some of the greatest one shots I've read. Keep up the good work!
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Oh, that was pretty awesome. _ I swear, you write the best one-shots...

Happy Soul-Destroying-Commercialism Day to you too!
Orchid the Jupiter Adept chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
yay! That was awesome! I never tire of your fanfics, they're so cool _.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Aw, that was so *sweet!* It was kind of sad as well, but it just put a little smile on my face at the end. _ Very good! *applauds* Perfect for Valentine's as well ;; Speaking of which- Happy V-Day to you! _

~Kayla~
Triad Orion chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
You're very welcome, Aki-dono. I really love the finished product. It has a short length, yet it seems to say so much in just a short span of time. I love the strange sort of depth this story has.

You've still got it, Aki. Happy Valentine's Day!

-Triad