Reviews for Moving On
scarlet phlame chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
WHYYYY?! Although I perfectly understand. I'll miss this story. ;( Thank you for sharing your gift with the rest of us, I and I'm sure many others appreciate it.
Lingual Copper chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
It's sweet of you, good luck!

P.s Writing with the hand and typing later also works even if it's a bit slower, it's how I do most of my stories :)
Aline95 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Aww poor Madame Giry :(... I really hope to see soon the new chapter! Your story is great! -
Lingual Copper chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
:) love your style, keep it up please!
Lingual Copper chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
No! It cannot be done!

I loved it (so far) the awkward situations hehe, beautifully thought out! I can't wait for an update :) :)
pheobep3 chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I am so Happy for Nick.
Hot4Gerry chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I wish now I had copied the original story. I muce preferred it although after the long hiatus when you began writing again the style seemed like another person. I do believe I made reference to this in a review for that version.

I'm finding many mistakes.

If you wanted to rewrite you should have just tweeked the chapters you had not changed them so completely. This version seems like a different writer than what I read in the first version.

Having read the complete story the first time I did think you had talent. You kept me interested then the story abruptly stopped for over a year I think.

I hope you get your groove back that somehow became lost during the first version. I'll be reading just the same hoping to find the writer who wrote the original Moving On. Loved that first version.
pheobep3 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I am anxious to see how this story progresses and I do hope that we wouldn't have to wait like the other story.
Ps: I adore that you've showed another side to madame Giry.
N.B:listen to Medusa's song by Heather Dale.
icanhearthedrums chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
YAY! an update! please hurry I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nack3490 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
i love this chapter!, update soon :)
icanhearthedrums chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
IM LOVING THIS STORY! U MUST CONTINUE SOON! Im amazed by the thousand plus reviews on this story...i see that some of the reviews are from chapter 56?
icanhearthedrums chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Whoa what a turn of events!
Nakia-Park23 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
She seems just the right person for Erik I will wait patiently for future updates. The offer for being a beta still stands. :)
NightRaven3pointoh chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Awesome story! Update soon!
gadamp chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Hello!
I am your new, loyal reader! (yaaaaay)
I absolutely love the story. Your writing style is powerful and soft at the same time, and I think that it matches perfectly the mood of the story. Also, Giry's affair is REALLY exciting and I can't wait to know more and more about it. And, of course, Erik. I really do love the way you portray him, and Tatiana is a very interesting character!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, see you!
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »