Reviews for Masks
AprDon chapter 1 . 9/5
Great idea!
amaXdear chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Group AW! The end was too frickin' adorable! I am far from being a Scott fan, but I really liked that little bit.
Fallen19 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
cute. and i love the hugh jackman joke, very nice!
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i would have known them anywere. very fun, but a sad ending!
Piper chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh, it was so sweet! And it was nice you had Scott being a nice guy, a whole lot of people represent him as a stick-in-the-mud.

Piper
hedi chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Lovely... and I thought Logan was the culprit who set this up :D
x-fanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hey there, it's me again! I've just found another of your stories I could read multiple times! Although I'm not a fan of movie-verse Nightcrawler, it's not hard to imagine otherwise. Anyway, I absolutely LOVED the little Cyclops part in the end, because he and Kurt are my two most favorite X-men! It was really touching, and it brought a tear to my eye. Once again, I really love your writing style because you really know the charaters you're borrowing. (I say borrowing because of copyright and all that... :D ) Whew!

sincerely,

x-fanatic
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
WoW that was great! I love the end!
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was beautiful, I think I'm gonna cry.(sniff) That bit at the end with the kiss and Scott(I know for a fact that it's Scott) being the one that brought the two toghther. Brillent absolutely brillent.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Too cute! Yay, Scott!
Summers Groupie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
AW!

That is so sweet! Kurt and Ro! And sweet how it was done, plus who by.
carmilla chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I'm of course, a little too late, but it's still mighty cute.

And bandit smurf...what an image.
Phoenix Lee chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
that's so beautiful!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love your Kuroro stories and I'm so glad you've wrote this one-shot. It was entertaining and completely adorable. Please write more like it, but not until you finish the other story you've got me drooling over!

~Your Worshipfulness
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I loved this. It's very well-written, and sweet, and I think it captures Kurt delightfully. I wish there were more writers of your quality on FFN.