Reviews for Hero
Star Melody chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I thought this was really cute. A little fluffy and the confessions were a little corny but overall this was so cute!
ISoundLikeARockstar chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Not lame. Very cool. Who's that song by? I know it! Ag! BTW Linkin Park does rule :)
Vandagirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It was cute. i liked it. What else is there to say? The song was good too.

I still like RobStar better, but you're lucky I like RobRae too. Just... not as much, but still. And even if I didn't, I think I would still like it. That's all for now.

~Vandagirl519 _
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Don't worry, your story wasn't lame. I thought it was really cool. Everyone always writes a fic about Robin and Starfire being together. Putting Robin and Raven together was a nice change and adding the Enrique Iglesias song into the story really added a nice touch. The lyrics went quite well with the story. Wonderful job! :)
Untamedkijo chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Did you watch "Hitch"?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This was good! It was really sweet!
BBRaelover4eva chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
It was good but I am a Star/Rob and Rae/BB because it is obvios that star and robin love each other. Rae and BB...well...I don't really know why I like them together, probably just because of the whole opposites attract thing..who knows..maybe I am just weird..ok srry well I thought for being a Rae/Rob story it was better then what I expected one to be so keep up the good work! :)
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
"Small lights like tiny glowing squares filled her eyes and the crashing of the waves against the rocks below filled her ears. The waxing crescent made an impression on the slowly-rocking water and the lights of the bridge complemented it as if it were the lights of a Christmas tree and the noise of the cars slowed down as if an invisible hand turned down the volume of the city."

You're awesome at describing the scenes and what's going on between the characters. I don't really like RobRav, but even I have to admit this was a well done fic. Good job!