Reviews for Valentines Day!
miss S chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
LOVING IT! TY
lanxiin chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Awesome story :)
Sasusaku801 chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
Sasuke is sooooo hot and he finally kissed Sakura :)XD _ XP :/ :-)
HarbingerOfNoodlesForgot PW chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
I May Be A SasuIno Fan-N-All But I Love This Story x3 If I Was A Critic(-*Spelling Error?) I Would Rate This The Way You Put KakaKure And NaruHina In This Fanfic
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!
GaaraLover chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
OMG I LOVED IT! That was amazing!
nessa3456 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
:Dme like.
somebody chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
you should make another story! i loved this one! make a happy story not a sad one. it could be sad at the beginning but it has to have a happy ending in the end.
Azure606 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
hay-lo!

i luv ur fanfic!

thanks for updating! ;D
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 15 . 1/4/2009
AHH!

will there be a sequel?

I LOVE YOUR STORY!I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

actually..

I LOVE YU!(friendly way)

good job!
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
LOL!

i wonder wat'll happen if in the real anime series, smeone steals kakashi's book..THAT"LL BE SO FUNNY!
40Anonymous04 chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Very nice story! It's gonna go 2 my favs!
kina287 chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
i loved it! it was great! Can't wait til the sequel comes! it was fickin awesome! your great at this!
serenity uchiha chapter 15 . 1/13/2008
OMG! I LOVED YOUR STORY! I READ IT ALL IN ONE SITTING! THE CHAPTERS WERE REALLY LONG. I LOVED HOW KAKASHI WAS PLAYING MATCHMAKER. ITS SO SWEET HOW NARUTO FINALLY REALIZED HINATA'S FEELINGS. SASUKE'S PRESENT TO SAKURA WAS SOO CUTE! AND HIS NOTE WAS SO ROMANTIC! ESPECIALLY HOW HE GAVE IT TO HER. OH AND NEJI'S 'SURPRISE' FOR TENTEN WEAS ALSO ROMANTIC! I GUESS ITS TRUE THAT THE COLD, ALOOF GUYS ARE ALWAYS THE ROMANTIC ONES. ON ANOTHER NOTE, I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE KURENAI SAY SHE DOESN'T LIKE KAKASHI WEN DEEP DOWN SHE DOES. THE MASK PART WAS REALLY FUNNY. I LAUGHED UNTIL MY SIDES HURT. THE WAY SASUKE CONFESSED HOW HE FELT FOR SAKURA WAS SO CUTE. YOU SHOWED THAT EVEN EMOTIONLESS SASUKE CAN FEEL NERVOUS. OK NOW FOR MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART: WHEN SASUKE KISSED SAKURA! IT WAS SO DAMN ROMANTIC! SAKURA KISSES HIM ON THE CHEEK BUT HE WANTS SOMETHING MORE. OH SO DREAMSOME! (MY OWN MADE UP WORD. LOL.) GREAT JOB!

ADIOS!

serenity
Dat-moustache chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
so is that the end? well i'f it is ,it was a wonderful you should read mine!please!