Reviews for That Had Been Love
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
beautifully written! very insightful and very in character! i enjoyed reading it! keep it up! _
C.Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Lol, after your stork one I just had to check out your other stuff. This one was just as good and was an interesting look into the lives of our bishie men. I really enjoy your work and I hope you continue to write great stuff.
biyatch chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i know its a bit too late for a review...okay maybe its wAaYy too late...but i really find it romantic..and even if its not valentines day today...your fic still reaches out ...and that is something...

i like it when a fic is fluffy but i love it when it touches the heart...

short and sweet yet very well written.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I applaud this! Subtle, but sweet. I like fics that are that way. It's just too bad I had temporarily forgotten about the GB's during the month of Februrary. But at least I can read it now! _

Thanks for a nice read!

bLuELuN chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE FIC for Valentines Day! I feel bad for having only read it now...sob...T T . Think this would go nice with Yuragu Kotonai Ai. And Paul playing the saxophone...oh...interesting : D

The only yaoi hinting I find here is the “he would imagine invisible strings connecting them in soul and spirit” part. That’s all. Otherwise, everything else in your fic seems non-yaoi. : D
Yami Neko Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
*Jumps up and punches the air*

"SQUEE!" Band/Himiko and Ginji/Natsumi! All in one ficcie!

bc chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yay! All of the pairings are the ones that I support! Paul plays the saxophone? Well, I like the story anyway. Keep writing!
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Cute! I loved it! Now I wanna read some Ginji/Natsumi stuff...If I can find some.
machanbanlover chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
cute! who is hevn's admirer? grar! wanna know!
Endless chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
waahh! that was soo sweet; makes you wanna smile and go "aww...". though v-day is over, this fic made me fuzzy all over. ) love it! D
marbles chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
coincidentally, im listening to Kenny G right now (say what you want, i like kenny g! ) romantic and cute really good
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I...liked the different points of view. You captured each one of their thoughts my opinion, at least. _

And can I congratulate you on making the best Valentine's Day fic that I've read (so far)? Decent pairings, decent placed just the right amount of sap and managed to make the whole thing 'come together'(which is an achievement in itself). Haha, I feel like writing my own fic now.

_ In short: it was worth reading. Thanks for making my day.
nnbtal chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
VERY nice. Can you write more? Please? It was so good! Thanks for a good read!
Ersatz of Kira chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Aw... That was so cute... especially the KazuRen part
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Happy Valentine's Day you incurable romantic! _

(It is evening on Feb. 14 where I am and just casually reading your fic. Pathetic, isn't it? -Me, not your fic hehe - *.*)

Yes, I knew this was coming *chuckle*. This was so cotton candy sweet. It's kind of odd imagining our favorite boys going all mushy in the head ruminating about lurve, but hey, they're entitled to their one day, right? :D

Your vignette about Shido and wolves and his constant search for a pack is very true. Makes me want to cry as I remember wildlife docus about ousted wolves wandering and trying to form their own pack. That and "Wolf's Rain."

Loved the ending. Perfect. n_n