Reviews for Have you ever been in love?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh Tezuka!

U be getting married with Fuuuuji, Perfect Pair Probs!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
A sequel! that would be great...hmm since its already 2011...then does that mean that you're almost finish with the story? XD i can't wait to read!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
This is such a great story! its funny and i like the new sakuno here! witty! love it! XD

i wonder what happened to eiji? -.-"
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
cute i guess, but i hate the fact you made eiji like that... eiji's not that type of person you know...
Linda333 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
This is a cute story! The ending was really funny!
Minimoon202 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
It was so sweet I realy like the first 2 chapters
eriwyle chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
With you all the way! :D
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Fun, but kind of short. Their 'love' period was kind of miniscule and only consisted of Echizen and his self realization... kind of lame, but I'm not one to judge.

I liked it anyway, because they ended up together and their flirtation period was nice and long. X3
moni chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
haha -tezuka. "What are these for?"

the always stoic buchou. what are we gonna do w/ u?
whateverdude13 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
whoa im so confused but the story is so interesting.. i hope you help me understand it.. heehee.. keep up the good work .. :D it was really random ..
Classicalitys chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
ahAhahahaha! I just read this whole thing over again. Would you make a new fanfic with Tezuka? (Since he caught the bouquet) It could be kind of like a sequal/side story :D
Tina chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I love your story! It was soo cute. It was a tad OC but overall the plot line was very good. I hope you continue and write a sequel.
Iellece chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
what the-? tezuka actually caught it...um no...scratch that...actually landed on him...that's nice...*snickers*

if i were in the story i'll surely tease him that he can't even complain...well i'm not a part of his team that in a way he can give me a hndred laps around the church...*giggles*

anyways, great fic :]
Iellece chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
imlike their argument...intereting...hehe just joking *laughing*

i can't help laughing at them

nice chappie