Reviews for Destination: JUNON HARBOR
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Hmm, that really makes me think & wonder about how Sephiroth's military service messed with his head. Its not like he was taught copung systems other than 'shove it all down'. They're lucky he broke down outside of Midgar, really. Thank you for sharing this story.
Firiel chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Very good, very original. A nice look at pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth. You deserve more reviews. D
diamond hunter chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Your story was really amazing, I couldn't stop myself until I finished it all. I adore your characterization of Sephiroth, and the action scenes were written really well. It was such a refreshing change from all the other romance centered stories. I loved it! _
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
Beautiful story. And definitely worthy of the Great Sephiroth... It's different, and for once he's not trying to glomp Tifa or Aeris or something... Just him being the bad-ass leader that he should be. I like his characterization! Thanks for sharing this refreshing story...
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
You really captured Sephiroth's particular slant on difficult decisions in leadership. It's beautiful work.
Sulphurya chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Aah! Evil cliffhanger!

Hey, this is good writing!

Update fast, yeah?
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
There's just no justice in fanfiction when gems like this get overlooked. There must be other people reading this. This story deserves attention. It's just perfect.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Wow, just who can Sephiroth trust? The action here was so fluid and conveys a great sense of urgency. The phone call going through the secratary showcases just how far removed President Shinra is from the thick of things, even if he presumes otherwise. I liked the small details about Sephiroth's past. I can just see the weight of his decisions growing heavier.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
This is excellent work! Original plot and well-paced development. Sephiroth's characterization was perfect. I loved his constant awareness and military assessment of everything even though he was supposed to be relaxing. His mild flippancy over the phone was very amusing.

The other characters are well-developed as well, with a good balance of interaction and straight description. Kathleen has quite a touch of the Mary-Sue. It made Sephiroth's reaction to her all the more satisfying.