Reviews for Of Teacups and Rats Candles and Books
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Abrakadabra! XD
Grace Collins chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
currently dieing of feels here
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very intriguing story!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i love it
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Enjoyed this. I especially liked the spyhole business.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Well, that certainly felt like I was actually reading the books. *blinks* Which is entirely true. You did brilliantly. Lovely job.
Argenteus Draco chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw.. it's the closing line that got me...
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic! . It was cute and serious at the same time. I love how you kept the characters in-character and how you made little Dudley be. Excellent job! O This is definatly going under my favorites. Keep up the great work on your other fanfics. :)

~Lily~
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i liked it! vernon was funny. :P
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Lovely. I love the relationship between Lily and Petunia, especially with what Lily suspects and realizes she's pushed her sister into doing. I also love your James, with his "You Mug- Bri - Engl- we Brits" and his getting mad/scared at Vernon's "threatening" him with abra cadabra. Overall, a very nice one-shot.
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I would have liked to see a follow-up story to this one. Just a small suggestion.

Lovely story. Thanks for posting it.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I cannot WAIT til you update-that was positively spectacular. It was a great ending. I don't really know where this is going, but I can't wait to find out!
kill bill rocks chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
wow, that was SO good. You really kept the reader intrested. Just please please, do another chap where petunia sees harry on the doorstep. that would be so funny or she visits lily at the hospital.
Lux Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was really good. :) I don't know why but I really enjoy reading fics with the Dursleys in them. I thought Vernon's reaction to James and Lily being witches and wizards was spot-on in this. Well done. :)