Reviews for A Chagny After All
Beth chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is lovely! So nice to read non-Raoul-bashing pieces. I think it's a very interesting and logical explanation for his knowing the way to the dressing room.

Oh, I always giggled when Philippe said that in the book! He had no idea. Raoul's such a gentleman. )
I of So Little Words chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
“expedition of the *Article* Circle”… Tell me, is this where newspapers are made?
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This was lovely. I thought you captured the characters' personalities and interactions well. I adore Raoul, and I thought he was perfectly shy and boyish here.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh, awesome! This is GREAT! Yay Raoul!
ElfLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Three cheers for the Persian and his astrakhan cap!

Loved this. Loved loved loved it. One thing: it needs more Phillipe/Sorelli. They're so cute together. :)

~ElfLover
Tziporah chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
yay for fluff, raoul and the persian

you might want to correct assweetly
Elyse3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Sweet! I like your Raoul. He's quite adorable, and I enjoyed the Persian. He always gets the bad end of things. I mean, he nearly gets killed for no apparent reason, and he is completely neglected in fanfiction. Poor Persian.

Well, lovely ficlet! Wahoo for Philippe!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
GO YOU! Huzzah for writing about Raoul, and including the Persian! And Philippe and Sorelli, too! *floats away from happiness*

I love your representation of le vicomte. Keep it up!

-Meg
la chiede il tuo cor chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hey, very nice! Cute Raoul, Philippe wonderfully slightly-annoying. Again, Very Nice.