Reviews for Not So Bad
lila chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
great story
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This story was SWEET! I can't help giggling even through the noise in my BEDROOM where both my brother and sister are fighting. Seriously brilliant D
Lisa1312 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I think you should continue, form a friendship then turn it in to more.. It was a great start if you are asking me.
nixtear chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
this was really nice... the way you approached the story is quite different from the usual.. i liked reading it... nice work...it would be great if there was a sequel... but this in itself is prett awesome ! :)
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Power to Harry/Ginny. _ 'Twas cute!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh, one of my favorite pairings! Really nice job...it was so fluffy and cute, and Ginny was so very in character! Hope you write more of preferred pairings soon...I look forward to them!

~Shuffle QUeen~
ragdollsally13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oh, paddy, this was so friggin' cute! I still have the butterflies in my stomach right now as I type. I LOVE IT! You made this really believable (not to metnion absolutly adorable). I especially love the little bit about the Chudly Cannons. It's always the little details like that that make your fics the bestest in the entire world. I seriously think this would make an adorable little 'series' of what happens every weekend at Hogsmeade, but that's just me. Anywho, absolutly the cutest thing ever. I love it so much adn I love you!

TOODLES
Asterie-Smiles chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hehe, you are one of the few writers who can make me think het is cute, and since I especially dislike this pairing you deserve extra credit. _ Twas adorable, sweetie, although I still feel the Weasleycest is superior... _~
Derdekea chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Oh, well despite what you said, i really liked it, and it was therefore, good, and not bad. It was so sweet and your writing style is simply envious. Its always very clear what Ginny wants and how she's feeling. And the theme is cute too. I'm glad the beginning of her life turned out well.

Well, i think you should continue it :)

hmm...more than one-liners...i can never seem to think of stuff to say.