Reviews for Star Wars: The Jedi Wars: Episode 2
josiah275 chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
you should finish this!
SebiLeis chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Very good. Is episode 3 up yet?
SebiLeis chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Very good. Is episode 3 up yet?
Jetplague chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hey hey all...thanks for the reviews. This is still going on right now...a few more chapters to go and then I'll tackle on the next and final Episode of this trilogy. When will those chapters come? Uhmm...dunno. Hopefully soon and then I can press on to the next one. Just be patient with me...writing takes time (and finding time to write them equally so.) Thanks for reading and keep a sharp eye out for when and if those chapters do come. I swear to you...I am going to finish this up. Promise.
halo2master998 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
man this stories are good... but wuts the eta on the 3rd installment
trecebo chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Nice juxtaposition of sides. The one wants to kill Yoda to end the old order, the other wants to kill Yoda to rule. The thought and reason of the first is well questioned and brings a good resolution (not the leg thing mind you, ew) with his change of heart.

And yea for Tinara. Good blaster help is hard to find.
trecebo chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
I believe this comes under the heading "Rut roh, Raggey!" Wee Yoda fighting and the one to bring balance to the Order so balance can occur in the Force. THERE's an idea.
trecebo chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Interesting. The whole 'life for the Force, not love' aspect.

And Yoda rocks. Even as a child-ish sort of being.
trecebo chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
Oh, history and the eye of the beholder... Lots of depth and Darth in this chappy. And Yoda, he's how young here? 100 or so? Size matters not, if in doing, one does well...
voxenking chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Wow great job. I wish more people would review this story as it's awsume. Keep it up and update soon.
voxenking chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Alright part two is up. Thank you. great start I can't wait for more.