Reviews for Slayers CSI VI Cold Cases
great story _
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i love it
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
good job on the story! very interesting read. :)

my only question would be is Caridad from the Philippines? Because if so, it's spelled as Filipino, not Philipino. :)) Sorry but I'm sometimes OC about certain things, haha. :))

Other than that, a terrific story and i look forward to seeing more btvs/angel/csi:ny stories. :)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
this was a great story! ! !
APS chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
kiten234 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
great story loved it much

~MANDY~
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Well, you did it, the "ultimate" revelation. Nicely handled, though now any angry fool with proper access can try and summon Azathoth in the middle of Kansas! Won't that be fun!
war90 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
great story looking forward to more of your work.
Dr. Shubert chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Have I told you before I like the way you write? Well I do, and it's nice to know that when I see your name on a story, it will be well worth reading. I haven't seen much CSI NY, but from what I have you seem to have the characters down just right. I do think your take on the adaptability of the scientific mind to the new paranormal paradigm may be a tad optimistic; it should take more than a year for them to accept demons as part of the population and magic as a valid scientific explanation. What's next on the agenda; demons recruited as cops?
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Very satisfying read.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
an excellent story keep it up! more soon please!