Reviews for Time Bomb
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
This is so sick! Don will never risk everyone's life just to rescue Charlie. And Charlie wouldn't let him do this either. Charlie knows which is more important and Don signed up for this. Sometimes you must make sacrifices even it's the most precious things or people in your life. If I were the boss of Don, I would suspend him without blinking. And if I were Don, I would resign after the case because of totally incompetent. He is an FBI and must be an FBI first under any circumstance!
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
You had quite a few nail biting moments in this story - THANKS!
magdilen chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Good job.
BlackxValentine chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
AW, Charlie asleep aganist Don...love this story!
Ditzyleo chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Oh this definately deserves to be on everyones fav list! Beautifully written. You had such a great plot but the best thing was the charcterisation. Wonderful.
save changes to normal chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Wow. Beautiful ending, and definitely worth that second read. You write all the Eppes men so well, bringing in that strong family element that I always thought should've been a bigger part of the show. Again thanks, and I'd love to see more from you!
save changes to normal chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hey. I remember loving this story, but I haven't read it for awhile. It's definitely worth a reread (and a review-sorry for the delay!), and it'll also be decorating my favorites list as soon as I click the "submit review" button! Thanks for sharing! Please write more!
astalder27 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Great job on the whole story! I love Numb3rs. I cant wait to read all the other ones you have written!
astalder27 chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Aw! So sweet!
Kasman chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
Not bad, although I think it could have benefited from more description.
Sarai chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I enjoyed it.
Charlie Quill chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
Awesome. Beyond awesome. Must rifle through the rest of your collection now. _

CQ
Knight Wild chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Wow! What a thriller! I really, really like this. Charlie getting kidnapped and beaten/shot is my favorite kind of fics... and you're doing a great job.
mouse8 chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
Loved this story!
Bloodsuckers37 chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
A couple of typos. But a great story. Some people do remain bitter at colleges that don't accept them. I know that I was (at first) anyway at the programs that didn't accept me. I like the crook was a bomber too. That's some serious damage. Nice story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »