Reviews for How Hard Can it Be?
Cherrylover chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hey :)!
such a cute story!
loved this One-Shot and of course this couple, and sooo romantic :D
i really would like to read more of these and thank you for writing it :)!
NekoKeira-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. Okay, so it's 11:40 pm, it's Sunday and I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow XD I think this story just gave me insomnia, I can't sleep! It's soooooo good. I LOVE SORATO! And I love your stories... I love them so much I could cry D: Great work!
blue wolf luv red phoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
totaaly funny story! especially the ending!
kimee chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
it was really sweet. i loved it
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
haha...that was promising! maybe she could tell him...when they're...50 or so.
avearia chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Great story! it was really entertaining. I liked how you added in all their jobs like that, because that made the story that much more belivable.

Making Tai and Mimi say the same thing was a great way to end the story. I loved how you made it happen. I could almost see Tai taking the ring from Matt like that. I would have died of embarrassment!

Good one-shot. I should really read some of your other fics. If this one is any indication on how the others will be, I'm sure they'll be great. Good luck writing!
Soramon chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD SCREAM! SORA'S GETTING MARRIED IN THE MORNING! DING DONG THE BELLS ARE GONNA CHINE! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I COULD JUST SHOUT TO THE WORLD THAT SORA AND YAMATO ARE GETTING MARRIED! LOVE THIS SORRY TO DEATH!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i LOVED that story!

is there going to be a seqeul for it?

write more of your fantastic work!

bye!
Sugary Sweet chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw! That is so sweet!

Great fanfic! I LOVED it!
miniri02 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh my gosh ilove this story and i

m gonna remember it forever and ever and ever and (five hours later) and ever and ever and and i gotta use the bathroom!
kityos chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aw, that was great! And so hilarious! I love it! You're so awesome, it rocks my socks. :)
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
good job
KittiRain chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
great story, shame its a one shot!

i have now added u on msn, so please dont block sum1 called penguin_noises (i havent verified my password).

anyway, great story!

from cat
SkuAg chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
HI! I just wanna tell you that this fic is GREAT, I really have a great time reading it. Go on like that!
Emily Raven chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I love it so much! It's totally...sweet! And sugary! But not so much that it chokes you. I love it to pieces!

Asami Mizuki