Reviews for Thunder Clouds
Animefun101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
awww I really enjoyed reading that you may have started to draw me in to the MarikxAnzu fandom XD keep up the good work
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Thank you so much for not actually involving romance (kissing, etc.). It's refreshing to read a romance story without much romance.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Excellent! There simply are not enough good Malik x Anzu fics on this site. Your description was flawless and no grammatical or spelling errors that I could see.

I definitely think I enjoyed the last few lines of dialogue the best.

"...maybe love, I think."

I don't think that I have anything else to say at all really. Keep up the good work and... Happy Valentines Day! (Let's just forget that it's the middle of May.

Silver.
Sailor Charon chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Whoa! Very awesome fic You're a really good writer. Your descriptions are very detailed. Keep up the good work!
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Cute. .
Foxsan chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
OMGosh! I LOVED that story! Please (oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please) *faints out of breath*

~Few minutes later~

Can I use this fic on my site, please? I will credit you and I will only link you! -

Please answer me ASAP! And please write you penname or fics title if you don't mind so I know where to look Thanks in adavnce .

~Foxsan

P.S. And if you want to the site first
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
kind of out there but very poetic and very cute, the world needs more Malik/Anzu fics (I say this yet I don't update anything). Anyway very cute lil one shot!
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very cute. This one shot was quite enjoyable, and your writing style made the hook up between Anzu and Marik all the more better. Great job!
seguha chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
short... but good.
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That was beautiful. _ I really loved reading this fiction. Great job!