Reviews for The Basket Auction
Mikado X Goddess chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
GREAT!
akira chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Eosophobia-3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
i don't know why but my favourite bit of this chapter is the tiny mention of 'half a dozen Jamies' lol sweet _
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I like it. It was cute. Keep up the good work.
Umi Pryde chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
I loved this story, what a great idea and I love the Lance and Kitty parts. The stuffed animal with Amanda and Kurt was the just the cutest- I want a Nightcrawler stuffed animal now.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I love that you used the basket idea from Oklahoma! I had totally forgotten about that, but what a cute idea. ] In case you can't tell, I'm going back and reading old stuff today. ]
The different chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
How cute!

Hint: Gambit can touch Rogue.

The pairings were good and the idea was great.

Lots of humor, well done.

The different
AngelicFairy chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Totally cute fic! I loved all the couples and the ending with all the girls attacking cute lil' Jamie was adorable. Poor kid. Hehe. I also liked how Tabby got Amara and Bobby together. *Maura*
DScript chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
*does happy dance* Yay! We loved the ROMYNESS! And the Jott, and the Romy, and the Lancitty, and the Romy...and did we mention the Romy? Ok, we're incapable of dealing out constructive criticism so...

Kudos and sugar packets!

C2f and Ralph
Anti-XYo chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Oh yay! I loved the ending! This story was so cute!

Half-N-Half
Helen chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Again I loved the jott in this chapter. Keep it up.
Agent-G chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Nice ending to the fic, hey will we see a possible sequel to this? How about a bachelor auction next time and have the girls bit for thier boys who then take them on dates.
iamhollywood chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Great! bobby/amara works fine with me, good jobbo!
Mark C chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
What a great way to end it. With all the respective couples together and enjoying themselves. It was neat to see Jamie going around taking pictures of everyone until Jean noticed that the lens cap was on the camera and it might have been like that the whole day. Hilarious. Atleast Jamie didn't get beat up instead he got dog piled and smoothered in kisses.
DOJ chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
How could anyone not love Lance and Kitty? Pure sweetness, right there. I loved all of you couplings, they were all so great _ and I loved that you put Amara and Bobby together based off of "Cruise Control" I've always thought of maybe writing one after seeing how concerned he was about her...but I think I'll stick to Jott and Lancitty. This was fantastic!

*DOJ*