Reviews for The Basket Auction
Laine-chan chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Wuvely, simply wuvely.

An interesting idea, the rubber on the lips thing...Is that really from the movie, though? *didn't see it*

YAY FOR RANMA REFERENCES! I love Ryouga..

I'd never thought Tabby as one to hook people up...lol. Anou..but the best part had to be the trees... Don't worry, Amara..they mock me, too. Endlessly. I think they're the LGD's friends, what with them being little green elves and all. I still can't dole out any constructive criticism yet...Darnit all.
Aprilangel413 chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
That was really cool. please update soon. Wanna know what happens
Mark C chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
I'm glad to see that this won't be the last chapter. The auction appears to have been a great success and I wonder how much money was raised. Luckily everyone got who they wanted to buy their baskets or had someone that they knew buy it. It will be interesting to see all of them together and going through the baskets at their huge picnic. The auction was great.
Mark C chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was a good idea that Kitty had for a fundraiser. It didn't take long for it to catch on with the rest of the female students from the high school. What's going to be interesting is who winds up with which basket.
el diablo chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
I really like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
heartsyhawk chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Oh that was so adorable. I loved it alot. Update way soonish!
SickmindedSucker chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
WOO HOO! PARTY! WOO HOO! GAMBIT PICKED ROGUE! Lol, ok, I'm good now with all my woo hoo's. Yeah, i know what you mena about caring about school, lol, i have like, ZILCH school spirit. I did like the first chapter, nad i liked this chapter a lot too. I LOVED Tabby's basket, lol, I mean, Slim Jims and Pop Tarts, it's a total male lovers dream! Anyway, this was a fun chapter, and i CAN'T WAIT to see the party next time, ESPECIALLY with Tabby and Remy there to make it wild... lol.
Silent Doom chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Ah, the auction! I had kind of figured that the new recruit guys were going to pool their funds. I was pretty surprised at how much they ended up with, though! Wow... I was also very amused by Amanda's basket with all the blue hints. Anonymous? Right... Now that everybody is all paired (or grouped) off, I'm eager to see how the picnics go. I'm also curious to find out the whys and wherefores of Remy being present? Was it just coincidence? Is he a real bonafide stalker? Anonymous tip? I'm still really enjoying this story and I think you're still doing a great job. Bravo.
Cat2fat900 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
HURRY AND UPDATE THE LAST CHAPPIE!

I luv your story. (As you can see by my expressed wish up there...)
Helen chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
hehe i loved that chapter it was great! loved the jott I thought it was awesome how you paired up Lance and kitty. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I guess now we know just how much Lance likes Kitty if he can stomach her cooking. Although that is a good question on how Gambit knew, I'm gussing he's been keeping 'an eye' on them (more like her)

I'm glad that everyone so far seems to be paired up nicely. Although I was kind of hoping Amara would have gotten a date out of it, and Tabby too.

I forget but are Jubilee and Rahne not in this?

anyways nice little short fic you have going.
DOJ chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Wow...that was awesome. Tons of fun _ I loved Kurt and Amanda, and of course Lance and Kitty They're both so sweet _ I can't wait for the next chapter! This is fantastic and so completely original

*DOJ*
Anti-XYo chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Hee! I love it! Its so cute! I was trying to read it at my friend's house...and I kept reading stuff out loud to them...and I think they thought I was crazy! But I love it! Keep it up!

Half-N-Half
Tom. T chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Add some funny with Jyrt
Emi chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Yay Romy! And yay being the beta who checks the french who has people who have to check her french so it doesn't sound horribly broken!

And, yeah, this chapter was moving-like, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »