Reviews for The Basket Auction
Emi chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Yay Romy! And yay being the beta who checks the french who has people who have to check her french so it doesn't sound horribly broken!

And, yeah, this chapter was moving-like, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I can't wait for the Lancitty andd Romy! Lancitty is my fav couple then Romy! UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE!
gredforgelvr chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
update soon plz i really like this idea/ story line.
LavenderRumiro chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
AH! You can't leave off there I was hooked...ah well. Can't wait till the next chapter! :)
Silent Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow... I haven't seen "Oklahoma" in *years* and I had forgotten that scene. (Along with most of the musical- I really should watch it again.) I think this is a very original idea for a Valentine's fic. It's also quite well written, humorous, and entertaining. I look forward to reading more of it. Bravo.
Anti-XYo chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love it!

Agent-G chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Nice fic you got here, I acn't wait to see the next chapter and to see if with the others help Kitty was able to make something not hazardous to your health.
Ashnan chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh, this is a really good idea! I take it you've watched Oklahoma again recently?

Anyway, please update soon. Can't wait to see the auction.
XME chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
nuke chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
yey another chappie make the update quick all that talk about food is making me hungry. hm i wonder why rogues cooking cajun food... m i wonder?
DOJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
_ I hope you do go through with the next chapter~ It's a great idea and I'd love to read about the auction!

SickmindedSucker chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
lol, wow, that is an AWESOME idea for a fund raiser, the whole basket auction thing. I mean, i really do think people would be able to make A LOT of money off of that. this is a really good idea, nad i liked your first cahtper, so i can't wait to see the next one!
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This is really good! I can't wait till you update!
Emi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Whe! Fuzzy blue boy! *hugs him* lol.

It's fun...keep it going. Some of it's predictable...but other parts aren't. Thats good!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3