Reviews for The Basket Auction
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I can't wait for the Lancitty andd Romy! Lancitty is my fav couple then Romy! UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE!
gredforgelvr chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
update soon plz i really like this idea/ story line.
LavenderRumiro chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
AH! You can't leave off there I was hooked...ah well. Can't wait till the next chapter! :)
Silent Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow... I haven't seen "Oklahoma" in *years* and I had forgotten that scene. (Along with most of the musical- I really should watch it again.) I think this is a very original idea for a Valentine's fic. It's also quite well written, humorous, and entertaining. I look forward to reading more of it. Bravo.
Anti-XYo chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love it!

Half-N-Half
Agent-G chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Nice fic you got here, I acn't wait to see the next chapter and to see if with the others help Kitty was able to make something not hazardous to your health.
Ashnan chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh, this is a really good idea! I take it you've watched Oklahoma again recently?

Anyway, please update soon. Can't wait to see the auction.
XME chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Cute!
nuke chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
yey another chappie make the update quick all that talk about food is making me hungry. hm i wonder why rogues cooking cajun food... m i wonder?
DOJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
_ I hope you do go through with the next chapter It's a great idea and I'd love to read about the auction!

*DOJ*
SickmindedSucker chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
lol, wow, that is an AWESOME idea for a fund raiser, the whole basket auction thing. I mean, i really do think people would be able to make A LOT of money off of that. this is a really good idea, nad i liked your first cahtper, so i can't wait to see the next one!
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This is really good! I can't wait till you update!
Emi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Whe! Fuzzy blue boy! *hugs him* lol.

It's fun...keep it going. Some of it's predictable...but other parts aren't. Thats good!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3