Reviews for Function of A Reflection
Porthos112 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I've got to remember this author, Alex Ultra seems to have a good style and is quite prolific as a writer.
Shark8 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow. That was... long. Good, but it really needs to be broken up for the reader. Which is sad, in a way, because the flow iIS pretty good. ANyway, I'd like to see you post more on it.

Two spots of advice, one: You might be getting close to being a Mary Sue, but your SI hasn't fought any main characters NOR is everyone fawning around her, which is good.

Second, watch the question-mark placement. There are several places where you should have a period rather than a question-mark, mostly in dialog.

Alright, in closing, it was a good read. If I can think of anything to help you write better I'll tell you. Anyway, Keep it up.
Icura chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I like this story and I think you should continue writing it. At the beginning of your fic, I wasn't really interested in it but as the story went on and the cast of Ranma got involved, it peaked my interest, especially on the fact that you resemble Ranma-chan. Still, I think some more conflicts should be created and maybe add more details to the fights, though these are just suggestions and can be easily done without, I think that it will add some more...flavour to your fic.