Reviews for Magical Wedding 1
Devilgirl123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love how you did this story. Awesome job!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I wonder where they got a priest who doesn't think that marriage of a demon isn't a blasphemy. Even if he works for Bureau...
Blushing.white.rose chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I must say, I quite enjoyed this story of yours. I think you stayed true to the characters for the most part, which can be a tough thing. I absolutely love how you wrote the love scene, without it being graphic. I think you really got into what the essence of their love is, and I like that.
h chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Hot
tripwatcher2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I just got through watching the second movie and was wanting some romance between them. Your story fit the bill perfectly! Wonderful, sensual, tasteful, romantic - I loved it!
Lotus89 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
YAY!
AerdnaMilos chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
I loved it.
just giddy chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
i would like to say i agree with underwater owl and am glad i was not the first reviewer like them. 0.0 and i also agree with the person who said about their glasses steaming up, i wear contacts and i think i need to run them under very cold water. excuse me.

very well written though
pizzaluvr chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
i loved it. i think you should really get some more chapters into it. all great stories so far. keep up the good work! _
Lous-Me chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Thank you - I had hoped to see your take on Red and Liz's wedding. That was truly beautiful! Oh and er, I think I'm glad I don't wear glasses. The lenses would have steamed up! I look forward with anticipation to Maggie and Abe's ceremony!
epalladino chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Thanks for the beautiful Valentine's present. Well written and so poignant. Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
DAMN! ! O (shock) # (blush) very...uh...well written
Underwater Owl chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Liz needs a fireproof boyfriend.

You always read review about these kinds of chapters saying 'Man, that was HOT...' *snerk*