Reviews for Fred Phelps meets Raistlin Majere
Lia Majere chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This piece is well written and hilirious. I really enjoyed it.
new age experiment chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was a really good story. I am a christian and it makes me sick hearing the type of stuff that comes out of the extremists like Phelps and Farwell who believe that whole world is going to hell, but they are not. Anyway I'm not going to began ranting. I hope you do a sequel about the AFA(American Family Association)
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Charlatan clerics everywhere, beware; Majere is on the loose!
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Hmm...Didnt Review this one yet? Well now, that's rather odd... THIS WAS HILARIOUS! Good job.

Thats all.
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh my gosh.

Can I request a Falwell-involved sequal?

xD In all seriousness (well, okay, who am I kidding?) this made me laugh harder than just about anything I can think of today or even this week. And I laugh a lot, so that's saying something.

But YES. OH YES. This was very, very satisfying to read. In character too, which is great all on its own. Hard to do that in such a different setting and plot.

I know people have already said this, but really, people like that just give the entire religion a terrible name. It's based on love, and people should really, REALLY understand the BASIS of the thing they're supposed to be preaching, and not shove it down peoples' throats and threaten them with hellfire. That's not spreading the 'good news', that's blackmail and duress.

As a very wise Humanoid Typhoon once said, "LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!"

Really, I cannot think of a more perfectly fitting end for this dude.

*waves little flags with Raistlin and Dalamar faces emblazoned on them* *munches popcorn*
Sierra Bravo chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hehe, dear old Freddy certainly got what he deserved. Exactly how I would picture Raistlin and Dalamar reacting to his sermon..if the two were actually slashy together, I mean. Good little story, kind funny, hehe. Take Care ~Loyally yours, River Majere
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
now if only that would happen on national television...

*red eyes flash* that would make my day *evil smile that bears very sharp teeth*...*sigh* if only...
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh my god! You're kidding, right? That guy, I mean...WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN STUPID? WHY? ARGH! God, you should have had them BEAT the bastard first, then CASTRATE him, then STRANGLE HIM WITH HIS ORGANS, then drop him into hell! I hate people like that...Stupid homophobes...God... Sorry. I really like the story. It's good, and makes a good point. I mean, that's just..ARGH...Now I'm all angry. ANyway, this is very good.
Reina0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was hilarious! I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying. *sigh* Y'know, I wish Dal and Raist really would come and clean up the mess of overly zealous and straitlaced Christians who are stereotyping the rest of the followers. I'm so sick of hearing such cruel sh*t come out of the mouths of fellow human beings. Ye gods, why are some people so hateful!

Anyhoo...your little fic was utterly delightful. May you continue to write indefinitely!

~Tsukiyo
kari2500 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
this is SO funny, i love it.

its a shame it's so short.

you should make a sequel.

revive the bastard and make raistlin and dalamar torture him. (laughs evilly)

it was a pleasent experience.

i enjoy storries that have no major plot besides killing a thing we all hate.

i wonder if raistlin could kill osama bin laden or barney (i hate that stupid purple dinosour), or maybe a teacher.

wouldnt it be fun to start a killing spree series.

in each chapter someone from dragonlance (preferably raistlin or dalamar) would kill someone.

hmm... i think i got evil thoughts now.

_ wouldnt it be fun if raisltin could just kill them all. *twisted look on face*

oops, it seems i let my dark side slip.

even though im actually serious about the series.

well anyway, i really liked the story, and hope you take my suggestion into consideration.
SquiggyTwiggy chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Yes! Down with overly-religious people who take religion out of context! Not that being religious is a bad thing (I myself am a devout Christian) but when you're a fanatic that just makes the rest of us look bad. I think gay people have rights and the environment needs to be preserved, so I guess I'm a liberal Christian, lol. Anyway, great job! You're a great author, don't stop writing your twisted things!

SquiggyTwiggy
Decollage chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I really wish I'd seen this sooner- I think I know who Phelps is, and I hate that bastard, too. You know they have a website? They have little statistics on the side "Mathew Shepheard has been in hell for 16352 dyas". I sorta wish you'd done something worse to him. Like set him on fire. Forever. And turned him into a statue. Yet again, marvelous work.
Petalwing chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I just found this. The explanatory comments are the best! Reminds me a bit of Terry Pratchet. Well, I only got half of it since I don't know who Fred Phelp is. But after reading this... I think, I don't want to know... But let's just say I still got the picture.

But why should their relationship be sodomy? I mean, none of them is an animal, at least I wouldn't think... ahh... probably better not to follow this line of thought... Or wait, that's what the preacher was thinking or so... (Yeah, I'm such an incredibly intelligent creature, am I? Just got the joke! Yeah!)

Anyway, I'm rambling just like the preacher in your tale... Though this was quite... different... I actually found it refreshing ;) I just love black humor...

Greetings,

Petalwing
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
ROFL! Oh my goodness, I'm laughing so hard, I think I'm about to break something! This is SO funny. I think my favorite part may have been imagining the looks on everyone's faces when they got graced with a sight of Raistlin and Dalamar's faces! OMG, that is so funny, I'm babbling its so funny... Hehe: (not about Phelps, more about the mages:) "Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over!" _