Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
ElvenPirate41 chapter 33 . 3/8/2005
Wow. Amazingness all around.

The final line is fantastic, as is this: “Music,” Erik says, flatly. “It was there long before she was.”

For this, I'll wait till after the 15th. ;)

So you say you're writing a novel? What's it called? I'd definitely like to read it when it's published. :)

~EP41
ahomelesspirate chapter 33 . 3/8/2005
Wow, this is aazing, one of the few slash that doesn't just sound like somephangirl's fantasies bring acted out. Your characterizations are billiant, and I look forward to the next saga after the 15th
Musique et Amour chapter 31 . 3/8/2005
While I'm not sure if you read your reviews often, I'm hoping you catch this.

While going through screen caps, I saw this. Thought it perfect for your fic.

!
Cyprith chapter 33 . 3/8/2005
Yay! I had almost thought they were going to have hot passionate sex there for a moment. Apparently now. Wonderful chapter non-the-less. I cant help but hope that Raoul will follow Erik to whereever he goes. England?
Shandethe Sanders chapter 33 . 3/8/2005
Oh God...no, Erik can't just leave Raoul to die! Nononononononono! *sigh, and begins to sniffle* Please don't let Raoul die!

-Meg
aeipathy chapter 32 . 3/8/2005
I became so emotionally caught up while reading this chapter; I think it's one of the very best in this entire story, which is saying quite a bit, as the whole story itself is exceptional. I think it's your characterization, firstly, that does it; the way you make Erik so painfully real, and Raoul as well. I would say more about this chapter, but to be honest I feel silenced by it, so simply know that your work is astounding, and that I, at least, will be thinking of it for quite some time.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 32 . 3/7/2005
Oh, the plot thickens! I'm facinated by this...now what will happen to their relationship? Admittedly, it wasn't by any means healthy to begin with...but I really hope Erik doesn't kill Raoul or leave him in the lair to die. If he does...well, he'd deserve whatever fate humanity had in store for him.

I know, I'm so mean, right? But hey, so is Erik. I learned from the master.

-Meg
Gwynevere1 chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
Poor Raoul. This won't end well.
Musique et Amour chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
Yet another wonderful chapter. I must say this is the first and only slash I've ever read completely through, and waited on bated breath for the updates. Probably because it isn't all sex, sex, sex like most people write.

Keep up the good work!
hiei1317 chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
must have more! this is truly amazing and only getting better! please update soon.
Cyprith chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
Woah. That chapter was rather emotional. I like it. Raoul cant admit he wants to stay with Erik and Erik wont admit that he wants Raoul to stay with him for any other reason than manipulation. . Squee!
Yep it was good chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
Woah... This gets better and better! Love it! I really do.
Panra chapter 32 . 3/5/2005
How is it you manage to make me feel bad for Raoul? That is so rare, my dear friend, so rare. I love this story. I literally drop anything when I notice a new chapter. Very good read
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 32 . 3/5/2005
OMG! Erik crush Raoul's dreams! He crushed them so hard! ;_; The last few paragraphs are my absolute favorite!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 32 . 3/5/2005