Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
Yep it was good chapter 31 . 3/5/2005
Whee! New chappie!
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 31 . 3/5/2005
Woah! I did *NOT* see that one coming! I mean, I should have since there are enough hits throughout, but damn.

Raoul won't be able to go back. He can't. He is lost, he can never go home.
aeipathy chapter 31 . 3/5/2005
...oh, goodness, I was not expecting that. It's difficult to surprise me as far as fanfiction goes but this, truly, has been more than surprising. I feel betrayed on Raoul's behalf but at the same time curious at Erik's actions, desperate to see what Erik's point of view is on this situation. I don't know if I'll survive to see your next update.
aeipathy chapter 30 . 3/5/2005
This chapter is so strangely sensual, both in the way Erik causes Raoul pain and holds him closely and tenderly. How wonderfully contradictory. And what a fast update!
Cyprith chapter 31 . 3/5/2005
Erik's freeing him? Is this the "If you love it, let it go." senario?

I love it. I hope to god theres another update tonight. I love the way you write. I wish I could add r rated fics to my c2 slash group. Yours would rule all the others.
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 30 . 3/5/2005
Aw, so precious!

Damn, this is a really good psychological read. The characters and their behaviors you've got pretty spot on. You are the ONLY fanfic writer that can make Erik/Raoul...Raoul/Erik work.

I hate you so bad. :( Damn you for being able to do what I can't! No, no, I don't mean it! I love you, I luff you, and I even lurve you! ::huggles::

Pwease update soon! _
MarieEri chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
Yet another beautiful chapter. I love the way you are handling this story-the plot is subtle, but with every passing chapter, the tension increases between Erik and Raoul, though present in different forms. We are learning more and more about each character, learning as they do. I hate when authors' give all the answers quickly, denying the reader the pleasure of musing over characters. I think you strike a wonderful balance.

Thanks for the quick updates-it was quite a treat!
Juliette de Chagny chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
Brava!

I must confess that I don't normally read slash...but there was something compelling about your story. Your descriptions are a big part of it. Even to me, the relationship (twisted as it is) forming between Erik and Raoul seems absolutely believable.

I can't wait to read more!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
oh my god! i love it! while it would be nice to have longer chaps. you update often so at least we get something! and you've done rather well with the plot so...
Yep it was good chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
This is great! Like you said, 2 long updates! You are great! Update this soon!

Me-Ladie
Panra chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
*happy sighes* Well...you made my day that's for sure
Shandethe Sanders chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
Wow. Just...wow. I think the bit where they're cuddling is incredibly romantic. *sighs and wants her own Patrick to cuddle* I like the development of both characters thus far.

Keep it up!

-Meg
Cyprith chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
O! I hope for real sex soon. That would be great. Or to finally have Erik cave and admit it. But that will take awhile, yes?
hiei1317 chapter 30 . 3/4/2005
good chapter! I hope you go three for three, because I really like this story! Please update soon.
hiei1317 chapter 25 . 3/4/2005
I agree slash is all too rare these days, but if you like slash and you haven't yet gone to my name there are a few stories there I think you could appreciate, both mine and some of my faves... good story by the way! I read it again and again, almost every day.. yes I obsess easily...
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »