Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
ElvenPirate41 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
I've been reading some of your work - you seem to be a lady after my own heart with vignettes and character pieces and all. I just wanted to comment on one line in here which really blew me away: "he is left to listen to the howls of a new Lucifer in a deep, private Hell." Wow. Those are some great words right there.

~EP41 :)
Macbeth's Lady chapter 23 . 2/22/2005
Just read what you said about tech week. There is nothing that can kill a love of theatre faster. You poor poor dear. Stay sane, try to repress suicidal feelings. And keep updating!
Cyprith chapter 23 . 2/22/2005
Jealousy? Whats he jealous of? Erik's genius? Or about Christine? Liked these chapters. Love how you update fast and in pairs. .
MarieEri chapter 21 . 2/22/2005
Again, another brillant chapter. Please continue!
aeipathy chapter 21 . 2/22/2005
I agree with a previous reviewer in that this is the best story with a pairing of Erik and Raoul that I've ever read; actually, the only good one I've found yet, as well. This past chapter was likely one of my favorites - not only the depiction of the violence in it but the communication between them as the violence was occurring. My sadism and masochism both are satisfied by this story, I suppose, and also my love for slash. Keep up the wonderful work - I fully understand if it takes you a couple of days due to outside obligations.
Macbeth's Lady chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
Eagerly awaiting more. This is so well-written. The suspense! Sheesh! And it's believable and in character and emotional and everything. The *only* good E/R story I've ever read.
Kadama chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
Oh Beck, this is so awesome. Even though I know how it ends - *gloats* - I still love reading how you go about writing it. You rock my proverbial socks and make me cheer at your writing ability while making me almost cry at the same time. Poor Raoul! He needs a hug. Luvs! .~

PS: Tech week hell.
Cyprith chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
can they have sex now? Please? I love you. .
Domino-Dancing chapter 19 . 2/21/2005
*and arches a brow at this* Finally, a decent story where Raoul has an actual spine. Don't get me wrong, I love his chara, but so many write him as a wuss or a priss- and the man is a Viscomte, and he had enough balls to battle the phantom on his own terms- that speaks for the man.

I love your flow, its simply morbid, and macarbe- and wonderful.

The phantom is no swooning lover, and he is a tad mad, you portray that wonderfully.

I particularly love that scene with him tossing that bitch, Christine out of the lair. She always struck me as way too indecisive.

All-in-all, lovely work..Please continue.
aeipathy chapter 19 . 2/21/2005
This is coming along so wonderfully. To be honest, a part of me hope that it never ends. I particularly like some of Erik's lines, the way in which you have him phrase them; he's very eloquent but at the same time removed.
MarieEri chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
This is a facinating piece-and I am not even one for slash-believeable and handled with a certain amount of grace.

The voice you have given your narrator is also intriguing.

Please continue.
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
w00t! I smell pre-slash! ::huggles:: Too bad Ayesha isn't in this fic...then Raoul could fall in quasi-love with the cat and not Erik. This would be for Raoul's sake, of course. Dude, when you mentioned the oil I thought for sure Erik was going to sodomize Raoul and then I got a lil' more excited then I should have. And then you crushed my dreams! You crushed them so hard! ::sniffle:: Update soon.
Padfootwolfboy chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
Erlgh... I like the touching. More touching the better. Very nice. I love Erik's dominance. It is wonderfully chilling.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
Oh no! *runs to protect Raoul* My poor darling! This is oddly reminiscent of Erik's treatment of Christine when she was his prisoner. (I refer, obviously, to the mental torture part, rather than the physical contact.)

*happy sigh* Nekkid Raoul...m...
Cyprith chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
aw... that was a mean trick. poor Raoul.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »