Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
Stephantom chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
I never thought I'd say this, but poor Raoul... You have really succeeded in making truly care about him Not that I am anti-Raoul at all. I hate seeing his character not done justice, but I just usually am not interested in him. Here, however, I am.
Katie chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
Wow. Intense, chillying a dramatic. This is such a hauntingly beautiful story that I was hooked on from the moment I started reading it. I sit in livid anticipation as I praise you name and offer to bare your children.
Gwynevere1 chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
Poor Raoul. Phans are just so mean to him in fic.

I am glad he did try to escape. He was looking rather pathetic for just sitting around moping for a few chapters. True, he didn't succeed, but the effort alone makes him less foptastic.
Cyprith chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
Oh thats nice. . I dont suppose Erik would be gentle when he takes him down from the grill but I cant wait for the slash.
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 12 . 2/16/2005
Again, this is TEH awesome. Looking forward to more.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
Thanks for answering the question about Christine. How did I miss that? *sigh* Guess I was too caught up in the action. I don't know exactly why I enjoy E/R slash so much. Maybe I'm just starved for alternate pairings.

Anyway, I like this writing style of yours, and also Raoul's perceptions of Erik. Sigh. I wish *I* had Patrick Wilson as a prisoner in MY home. ;)

Vive le vicomte!
Cyprith chapter 12 . 2/16/2005
You make me hang on the edge of my seat. What's Erik gonna say. I wanna know.

oh gawd. I'm whining now. But your rapid fire updates are wonderful. I love having my inbox filled with lovely messages that Eyes of the Jackal has been updated again. Makes me happy.

Please keep on.

I cant wait to see what happens next.
Kadama chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
Oh man.

I love it - so simple but addicting. Poor little Raoul! What will the Phantom do to you? Moo ha ha ha ha.

Keep going! .~
Gwynevere1 chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
"he is no longer a prisoner as much as he is an unwanted guest."

This is going really well. You choose good starting points for AUs. Thanks for the constant updates.
Cyprith chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
. Another update. And two beautiful chapters at that! I cant wait until they kiss. I really want them to kiss. Then Erik could be emotional and beautiful. Whoot! I love fast updates.
Stephantom chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
I'm in awe of how quickly you update...

I really love this and hope you continue at your insane pace.
Cyprith chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
Brilliant! Go on. I just found this fic. I'm surprised that I haven't seen it before, it being slash and 9 chapters. . glad I found it though. I love it. More please.
Gwynevere1 chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
So far, seems well passed and appropriately creepy. Good job!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Wow, I like! This is quite original for Phantom slash, but as one of your reviewers asked, what the heck happened to Christine? Is she alive or what? Will the Phantom fall for Raoul now? Inquiring minds want to know! Keep it up.

-Meg
rio chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
I am enjoying. continue. I command it.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »