Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
SherrySummer chapter 39 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful, sensual and convincing writing. I abolutely loved your work.
courageouscoward chapter 39 . 3/3/2008
That was beautiful, sorrowful, magnificent, and it made me cry like an idiot, reading something off a computer screen. ToT
Melmoth the Wanderer chapter 39 . 10/12/2007
I am haunted by this story.

I read the first chapters late one night and was in sore distraction the following day; the hours seemed to stagger by until I could finally rush back home and finish it. Then, today, I had to re-read it, which I hardly ever do and have never done after only a couple of days after the initial reading.

I love how you developed and described their relationship. Love has a dark, disturbing side in addition to its traditional, romantic one, and I respect you for your ability to illustrate its full complexity so vividly.

In short: beautiful, heart-rending, painful, sorrowful, surprising, exciting, bold, brave, sensual, terrifying, and, best of all, honest.

I wish I was this haunted more often.
anon chapter 39 . 6/24/2007
Wow, this is GOOD. I don't usually read slash, but your writing is captivating - and much better than most FF out there. Raoul and Erik's characterizations are very real, literally just leap off the page. Very dark and disturbing. Great job.
Lyndsey chapter 39 . 6/3/2007
Oh wow. My favorite chapters, actually, are the fights; I admire how you're able to write such tense, violent scenes and yet do it so maturely and sanely.

This is the best Phantom slashfic I've ever read, and it's probably going to stay that way. Awesome.
Artemis1000 chapter 39 . 4/12/2006
Such a beautiful story! I have enjoyed it very much. It's so poetic and I love how you captured the personalities of both characters.
Jezlia chapter 39 . 12/26/2005
Woah, that was a weird ending...actually, the entire thing was weird. Deffinately a new view on things, and very well written, but still weird...

Congradulations!
Priestess Adularia chapter 25 . 11/13/2005
*Waves hand frantically in the air*

I'm helping the dying fandom, really!

This is the best ErikRaoul I've ever read, and perfectly in-character with the movie. You know how often slash fics are actually in character?
Mariasha chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
My opinions are as such:

Leroux: Hate Raoul, love Erik

Kay: Hate Raoul, love Erik

Webber: Hate Raoul, love Erik

Schmauler: Love em both!

You: THIS STORY RULES!
darklady5289 chapter 39 . 10/12/2005
wow that was an amazing and beautifully written story. i cant wait for the sequel!
Kako42 chapter 39 . 9/5/2005
Read it and loved it. Many, MANY thanks for this gorgeous story.
paperduckie chapter 39 . 8/29/2005
Wow. Honestly? Just. Plain. Wow. I was...completely gobsmacked. This was an amazing, twisting journey. Rarely can I find my attention span long enough to read anything with 39 parts and yet... The characters are breathtaking, the insights... I'll stop gushing any momrent, I swear.

Wow.
NightmareFX chapter 39 . 8/28/2005
*cries and dies* Oh god, so sad! I'm actually crying! I'm sorry I didn't review before now, I just found the fic, and finshed it in one night. So good, but ow so sad! No Raoul, don't leave him! *cries* I love it anyways. But I'm gonna imagine there's another part to this, and they live happy together. Yes, that's it! *insanely sad/happy* Anyways...keep up the good but sad work!

~Mally~

*Cries*
fictionreader chapter 39 . 8/23/2005
All I can say is WOW...you are a wonderful writer...great story.
AngelofSilence1881 chapter 39 . 7/24/2005
Oh my God, I am absolutely in tears right now. I just read this story, cover to cover because I COULD NOT STOP! This was absolutely heart wrenching and I love it. I think this is the only slash I have ever read that I could really believe. Thank you so much.
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »