Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
This is teh awesome.

BTW, what happened to Christine? Did I miss something?
phan chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
You're brilliant. You are the first person I have ever seen write a believable POTO slash fic. I stand in awe of your amazing-ness and pray that you will write more of your lovely, lovely stories.
Aniah chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Though I'm not usually a fan of slash, this was well done. . Good imagery.
Stephantom chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
This is so wonderfully twisted, I love it. Extremely different from any other PotO slash I've encountered, and much more believable. They are both so in character. Of course, Erik isn't his usual dignified self here at all, but that's because during that last scene with Christine, he isn't either and in this storyline, she left without ever kissing him so it makes perfect sense that he hasn't climbed out of his madness yet. But might Raoul save him somehow? Or will their relationship just be completely twisted... I'll be interested to see how your take this.
Padfootwolfboy chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
This makes me warm and fuzzy in odd places. I like the desperation here. You write desperation very well. I like it. I want more slashiness. When will we get to more slashiness?
Gwynevere1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
You aren't very kind to Raoul are you?
Kadama chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
WAH!

Update update update! You rock mah socks, panda! Write more! .~
Penmora Zenith chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I'm not that big a fan of slash, and quite honestly I don't know how much of your story I will read because I am not really interested in it, however the beginning is excellent and very captivating. I enjoyed your other story, Gods and Their Creations, so undoubtedly this will be a literary work of mastery as well.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20