Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
hiei1317 chapter 39 . 3/21/2005
*tries to stop crying* this was so sad! Good, but sad... I loved this chapter above all others, no matter what I said in previous reviews, for this chapter is all the emotion that I could ever take in a single story. This is truly how stories are meant to be written.
Lizzy chapter 39 . 3/21/2005
Wow that was really powerful, I don't know what to think at the mo.
MarieEri chapter 39 . 3/21/2005
I cannot deny that there are tears in my eyes. You have made these characters so real...and then to give them such an end...

I am moved beyond words.
aeipathy chapter 39 . 3/21/2005
Im sorry for my speechlessness, but all I can say is thank you.
aeipathy chapter 38 . 3/21/2005
I find myself breathless: I dont want this to end.
aeipathy chapter 37 . 3/21/2005
The introduction of the violin as a gift to Raoul is beautiful, as is Raouls resigned acceptance of his fate. I fear when this will end.
Musique et Amour chapter 39 . 3/20/2005
I've been sitting here for the last five or ten minutes just going "Whoa.."

Powerful ending. Just.. amazing. You've definitely ranked up there in one of my favorite serious/angst stories. I love it even more because though it was "titled" as slash, sex was secondary to the character development.

Absolutely amazing, the fictional proof of Stockholm Syndrome there. I love it. You, definitely, are an excellent writer.

Sincerely,

Erik
Sue Raven chapter 39 . 3/20/2005
Tragic ending, but the only one possible. Thank you again for writing such a remarkable, emotionally involving piece.
Sue Raven chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
You have captured Erik's anguish better than just about anything else I have ever read. When I started reading this story, I could not conceive how a Raoul/Erik relationship could ever be. I think you have found the only way it could have ever happened.
ahomelesspirate chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
This isn't the end right? I want to reiterate how well done I think this is. truly, truly the only believable poto slash r/e that I have seen. Good job. Your characterizations are so well done. It would be interesting to see Raoul renter society and his old life. I do not see it going well.
Stephantom chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
Ah God, I am crying. That was intensely emotional and beautiful... I haven't been reviewing all along, sorry, but I've been reading. This story is absolutely amazing. I have never seen someone slash such an unlikely pair this successfully before, ever. I completely believe it. And it transcends just being a slash fic-it's a wonderfully written story for any category. Well done.
hiei1317 chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
omg! so sad! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Lizzy chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
Wow... I don't know what to say to that really. That was... really emotional.
sbkar chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
Each step toward the end only brings more pain, doesn't it? More tears to add to the current dragging Erik under?
sbkar chapter 37 . 3/20/2005
Zeech... I am almost speechless with the intensity of emotion you have continued to wring from each character.

I am honored you decided to gift us with this... and am sorrowful that it will end... But, like all converts, I will look for your by-line after this story has reached it's conclusion.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »