Reviews for Eyes of the Jackal
whatevergirl chapter 38 . 3/20/2005
NO! he's leaving, aww poor poor Raoul! he'll be all sad! :)
BohemiaLMM chapter 38 . 3/19/2005
Poor Erik! *cuddles* I love it when you write Erik centered chapters. They're so much more emotional and more appealing to me. This was the second to last chapter wasn't it? Eep. I'm both looking forward to and dreading the next one.
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 38 . 3/19/2005
OMG, I'm actually crying! This is so sad. Please let Raoul wake up in time!
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
Marvelous set-up. Damn that was good! And the sex hasn't even started yet!
Sat-IsisSuten Net chapter 36 . 3/19/2005
That was...deep. Really unexpected, but appreciated all the same. _
Yep it was good chapter 38 . 3/19/2005
Woah... Your not going to end this are you? Well... That didn't come out right... This is going to end soon isn't it? Damn... Love it! It's in my favourites.

Me-Ladie
Cyprith chapter 38 . 3/19/2005
So theres only /one/ more chapter. This was delishious angst. Is the next chapter Raoul's death. Will their spirts meet? . I know I'm a little soap opera girl at heart but please?
whatevergirl chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
aww, beautiful, very nice! :)
ElvenPirate41 chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
Beautiful; I love the image of them playing together.. it seems to be the most passionate thing of all.
BohemiaLMM chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
Third to last chapter? :O Ooh. That's sad. I think that knowledge just made this chapter better. And, I love how Erik bought Raoul a violin.

*hugs*

~BohemiaLMM~
Cyprith chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
Oh gawd. Cliffie. . So this fic stops at 40? Even number. -.o Your subtle hinting makes me shifty. What are you planning, Zeech?
emeraldwolf chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
i don't want it to end. :pout: but i trust your judgement. i'm sure its going to be a great ending. _ i can't wait.
hiei1317 chapter 37 . 3/19/2005
omg! I must read the rest of this! so much emotion, and I'm sure only more to come! I can not believe it is drawing to an end, but I do hope that you will stick with this emotion to the end. Keep up the amazing work.
Cyprith chapter 36 . 3/18/2005
The feeling that one of them is going to die is stronger now. It doesnt look like this relationship is going to be able to last underground. I wonder what's going to happen. Is Erik going to kill Raoul or let him go? ! I wanna know!
emeraldwolf chapter 36 . 3/18/2005
no...don't end it. its much too good to end. ~_~ ah well. i guess all good things must come to an end. rock on then.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »