Reviews for The House of the Setting Sun: The Pilot
crisangel chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Poor, poor illiterate Faith... (I'm with ya, Wills)
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Loving the Faith plot :D
shebooya chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
awesome read !
blue talith chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Good two chapters in Part 2! And now I'm on to Part 3!
Son of Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Honestly best Buffy/Faith fic I have read. It is well planed, the characters actually sound like the characters from the show, and your endings (especially 'No Time to Choose') are worthy of Joss Whedon himself. I am also very impressed by how you've managed to keep the characters sounding American, even though you are British. (Side note, someone from New York wouldn't use the word 'lad') I think the only complaint I have is that it wasn't immediately clear how much time had passed between NTtC and HotSS ep.1 or the fact that they had moved to Ohio. Beyond that, it's an amazing story.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
wow nicely done again! im really loving your stories! and i gotta say, im glad Giles has a big mouth! on to the next story if i can figure out which one is the next one. . .
Leon Stryfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I just finished the first chapter, and I am very impressed! I like how it keeps ties with Angel, and I especially like the new setting. How you've melded the throw-away mention of a "Watcher summer camp" by Giles and turned it into the new location is amazing. And, as before, I think the character's voices are spot on (with the sole exception being Buffy's use of "quite"). I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
mlgrant chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Could you tell me where to find "Day Terrors"? I am reading your series that starts with No Time to Choose and goes on to The House of the Setting Sun and would like to continue, but don't know where to find it.

Thanks.
pril2 chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
mother frikin awesome as always. cant wait till next chap! happy writing!

ps. i hope faith doesnt get together with anyone else. thats gotta suck. anyway, update soon :D
ful-of-faith chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
i love your fic! i really hope that buffy and faith work things out. anyway...update soon!
lele angel03 chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
wow i love ur story and i can't wait for the next chapter...very cool...please update soon
pril2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
i love it
liza chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
wow. your frikin amazing. i wish there was a lot more faith and buffy though. i cant wait to know whatll happen. anyway, kudos and hope you update soon
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
God!

Please update already.

:oD
wickedobsession chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
u need to update because i'm going out of my mind, and i CAN'T update because my computer won't let me...

it won't let in my email either. i don't know what's wrong with it.

but i'm addicted to this story, so please hurry.

Lata~