Reviews for Saint Not! Valentine's Day
Miss Kate chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Aww, Wilt and Frankie are so cute together! WHICH IS WHY I MUST KILL FRANKIE! ...Okay, sorry. Good story...real funny! Please continue!:)
Christine Ramirez chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Your story is so adorable! I love these sort of romance stories! Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens! Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, reply back soon!
A. Nonymous chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
The story's getting better.

I wonder what'll happen next.

I think it'd be neat if after the love arrow no longer effects Bloo, he still kind of likes Berry.

I'll check back again later.

See ya!
GrungeGiRL chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Yeah, great work! Keep continuing!
flowersarefalling chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
OH YEAH!
A. Nonymous chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Alright! Way to go, bringing Berry back in (along with the rubberband-ball reference).

I would like it if Berry fell in love with Bendy (by anarrow), and then Bloo gets hit & falls in love with Berry (also by anarrow). Or you could have something LIKE that happen.

This is another good chapter, I love it that Bendy keeps missing his target.

Good job on it.
A. Nonymous chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
This was a neat chapter. I liked the part where Duchess was asked what was up with Frankie & Wilt, and she replies "I do not know, and I do not want to know".

What did you think of my idea involving Berry & Bendy.

As for your new author name, I'd need to know a little more about you to think of a name.

I still hope that SOMETHING befalls Bendy in the end.

Later.
GrungeGiRL chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
YAY! FRANKIE AND WILT GOT TOGETHER! Aw, so cute. They're my fave couple. But always first, Wilt and me ... ;)
Spyden chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Well...didn't expect THAT.

*sob* this is so WONDERFUL

Hopefully you aren't quitting the Mac/Angelina story, cause if you are...well, let's just say that someone's favorite shiny, pointy friend will make a nasty paper cut on you NECK!

Anyway, this is getting interesting. I can still see this happening in Foster's, arrows bouncing everywhere, HAH!

ok, I'm done...really.

KEEP UPDATING!
flowersarefalling chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
MORE MORE MORE! Hey, can you tell Frankie this? Will(my imaginary friend)says that WILT'S HERS AND SHE'D BETTER BACK OFF!
pinkprincess998 chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Please post next chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens. This story is great.
Spyden chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
YAY!

This is turning out to be a GREAT story! This is the best Mac love story so far in this entire section. I'm VERY impressed.

KEEP UPDATING!
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Another interesting chapter.

I really, REALLY HATED the Bendy episode. Between you & me, I hope something troublesome happens to Bendy.

Here's an idea: Maybe Berry could make an appearence, and accidently get hit with one of the cupid arrows & fall in love with Bendy.

I'll try to stop by later.
GrungeGiRL chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Aw ... Mac has a crush! I'm not the biggest mac fan (I don't hate him or anything, don't sweat it, he's just not my favourite character). But that was CUTE. Also, I live in the UK (we haven't seen the the second Foster's series) - I've heard of bendy by reading on fansites. He was the horrible one on Everyone Knows It's Bendy, huh? From what i heard, he was cruel to my Wilt! DIE DIE DIE! 0 *anarchy*

Okay, then ... don't worry about my ranting of Bendy. I'm just crazy. But you're story's good so far! Can't wait to hear what happens to Wilt! (sorry, I'm obsessed)

See ya!
Mac chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
This story is cute so far keep going
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »