Reviews for Anything For You
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hello!

I read "My Grifondor" and found it so sad I did't review, but I couldn't let this one without telling you I liked it! Do you plan to write a sequel soon? I'd really, really like to read more about Neville and Draco's relationship! Will Neville fall for Draco? Will he help him in this dreadful school year?

Don't abandon them like this!

See you soon I hope

Corail
Viktoria chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hilarious ending. I love this desperate needy draco. Great Job!
Shire cat chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Once again: unxpected. I love your plot twists.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Well, the ending comes as quite a surprise. How can Neville be so coolblooded when he dreamt of it for so long...

Anyway, thanks for the story.
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hey - so glad I found this! Like I said - I really wish would allow NC-17 my mind is in overdrive with this one! I can imagine you had to exercise restraint with this - but what you have done is fantastic. Once again I really like the characterisations - I can just imagine that Malfoy wouldnt be the little big man with his father in Azkaban or on the run from justice. And Neville - well there is much left to be discovered with him isnt there - great to see you exploring that. I am all for making the characters your own and you have done that superbly. An excellent story - I hope you do more with it.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
That was great. I was hoping there'd be something a little unexpected at the end and there was.

I think you e-mailed me about this fic and I'm glad to see that you followed through with writing a bit more of it because it's a really good story and I like the way that they react together. Neville was so great. I've actually grown fond of your version of his character. I could just... I don't know. If I were a guy I'd say a turn of stuff. Anyway, great story.
Snozzle chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oo! That was great. I loved the first story, but I must say, I was very happy when you wrote a sequel. Very well done. Enjoyed it muchly.
Cyrna chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Great work!

Just as I (as the reader) get worked up along with Draco about what will happen (oh there a so many possiblities!) Neville says THE anticlimatic thing (and you can take that literally) and you wonder if Neville didn't learn a thing from Malfoy over the course of the years about 'being cruel'...

I hope you will write something about this couple in the future; so much emotion in so little space ...

And no I will not flame you for the sake of your frozen toes, get some socks! Or central heating or some other means to keep you warm!

Don't dare freezing out on us! (If one can say it like this *g*)
mssparrington chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This is an excellent revision for rating. Maintains the heat of the original and satisfies the censors. Incredible! So glad you decided to post this.