Reviews for Existentialism On Prom Night
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw...Willow/Tara is so sweet to read. You write them very well. 'The day was dawning with an array of pinks and yellows, soft color dancing across the bed and their bare skin, and all seemed to be so perfect, so wonderful, that the world waiting for their lives to return to it seemed like a hellish thought to explore.' - I love the way you set the scene. The imagery is beautiful. ( Also, an aside- I love 75% of the things you list on your profile, so I think you are very cool!)

I'm not sure if you rp (role play) - but it's very similar to writing fanfiction. It's just interactive, most of the time. I'm promoting a Buffyverse storyline (rpg) called What We Do.

If you'd be interested, please email me at . for a link.

We are really hoping to get a Tara.

We have been active since February '05, and all really enjoy the play. You can see testimonials on the main page, from members, to help you get an idea of what our group is like. Most of your questions can be answered on the site, but if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Okay...that's just plain sad...there's nothing unsad about that because it's so sweet but you know that in such a short period of time Tara's going to die and their forever is going to be shattered!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Oh wow this is really good! First song fic hu?I'm impressed.
Memories-fadee chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i loved it. it was so sweet
blueXstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
omg, this made me cry. maybe it's my emotional state, i'm not sure, but this is really great. I love this.
Brittney Brightside chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Aw this was so sweet! I love love love Michelle Branch almost as much as I love Willow and Tara! Aw Happy Post-Valentines-Day!