Reviews for Endless Seasons
tonytuan11590 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I love your story very much, i can imagine a whole anime just because of this...

And for those say Kikyou was selfish...

It's not that Kikyo didn't love Inuyasha as a half-demon.

She asked him to turn human wasn't because she didn't accept his other part. She thought if the fighting state kept on, they couldn't be themselves. Demon would keep coming after the Jewel. If they were careless, they would lose the person they loved. (Kikyo hurted & nearly lost her sister for her careless). So the Jewel need to disappear first. And she just thought by using it to turn Inuyasha into human would pure the Shikon Jewel completely. While Kikyo was Shikon jewel's guardian, when it disappeared, they could put their guards down and live with open-up heart. What's wrong with that thinking based on what she'd been through? The fact about Shikon Jewel, which would never truly gain anyone's wish, was just revealed in the very last moment of the series.
Kikyo tried her best with all she could think off. She just meant she couldn't selfishly have her own happiness while having her duty. How can people kept changing the meaning of it?

Kagome acted different because she had lived in a different world and never had the harsh start as Kikyo did. She knew the Shikon Jewel need to disappear too... However, the only way to do it was asking it to disappear itself.
Furthermore, Inuyasha wasn't strong back then. They didn't have time to gown together. And before they could, Naraku tore them apart.
Ky111 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Awesome one-shot, really well done.

Later.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry. I've never felt this way before.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful! Finally, a good Inu/Kik fic! ...You'd be surprised how many bad ones there are out there. ; Love yours to death though - what an emotional piece! :')
Angsted chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love this story a lot. It's sad that there aren't that many people who like Kikyo, and ur story portrays her personality perfectly. 2 thumbs up. D
grace chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
omg that's worse than death...T_T
Okaru chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh god wow that was so amazing that was really awesome. yeah it was sad because trust me the tear in my eye can let you know but enough of me this was really great I loved it really did and alot. only wish you could keep it up but no, leave it like this cause trust me is awesome :D! Thank You so much really
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
aw that was so sad T.T I loved it! Wonderful one-shot .
withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Did Kikyo die or did Inuyasha come back to life or...what?
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
You're a brave author writing such a nice Kikyo peice. Nice, very nice. Interesting ending! This writing is really infused with Kikyo's sad predicament, but the hopeful end is a nice touch.
kikyougirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
very good and sad! i luv it!
RoyalJester chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
You have no idea how jealous I am of your writings! How beautiful it flows and the wording is perfection! Its writings like this that cause me to change my favorite couple so often. I can't decide between Sess/Kik or Inu/Kik. Oy.

It was just so beautiful! ::sniffles:: and they're together...::sniffles more::

Ah, just glancing at my works causes it to fumble in comparison to yours! Most use all these fancy and huge words that confuse everyone, but no, yours is perfect!

Pray - never stop writing!

~RoyalJester
KIkyouInuyasha chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was so sad I love it it was beautiful ,perfect and very Angsty.I also reviewed other works from you since I love them all your a terrific writer.i envy you very is so sad I cried and I'm not kidding in the end tears fell from my eyes.I love sad stories yet I I don't like them at the same time when a really good sad story comes I cry too easily.I love your one-shot so much.
itoshii-kikyou chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Thta was beautiful, and a nice little twist about his wish on the Shikon No Tama.
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Interesting tale for sure MA, a interesting look on some of Kikyou's behaviors in the series. Not sure i agree with certain things, but hey thats the fun of this, everything is open to interpretation. Plus I haven't seen or read the end yet or even close so I am not sure how I will see it really. Kudos!