Reviews for Kissing Draco Malfoy
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
very good, quite funny! Heheh, "wet" poor Ron, he never struck me as one who would deal well with Harry and Draco kissing hehehee!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I do not know what else to say besides that this fic is sweet and awesome and amazing and wonderful and well-written and clever and the kind of story that makes me giggle because it's just so great. It is also the kind of story that makes me wish your 'stories authored' space said something like (100) ... most of them being tons of HarryxDraco goodness!
AuthorfortheGeneration chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love this story. And how Ron was so hilarious. nice jod. i usually hate Draco/Harry pairings but i loved this one!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*giggles happily*
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
MUHAHAHahahahaa... that was good.. MWAhahaha

Cat
Morrigain chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
- I'm very amused by this.
miz chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Cute...especially with Ron.
Kaythara chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*insane laughter* The whole Ron face-in-plate is just perfect. This is hilarious.
animalbowling chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh, this is so cute.

Honestly though I love holding hands with the enemy so much more... I tried to leave a review on it but my browser is being wonky. In any case... I wanted to say that the tone of it was perfect! I love the way that you handled it. Of course.. I wanted it to continue, but we can't have everything.
ttm chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Unbelievably cute.
sanja.08 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hehe, it was funny, made me laugh. I hope you'll write a second chapter
brionyjae chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
LOLZ! Loved it!
Alexandrea-Delshay chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Harry eyes twinkled behind his glasses and a wicked grin crossed his face. “Wet.”

*pauses*

omg! *rolls around on the floor, laughing so hard she cries* I *gasp* love *giggle* this! Beautiful!
daisyink chapter 1 . 3/12/2005