Reviews for 6: Seige
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
My favourite yet... But what to do about Gordy's memory? Xx
troncatch chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Normally I'm wary of reading Alternate Universe stories, but I'm really enjoying this so I had to review. I have never liked Jeff Tracy, not even in the stories where he's warm-hearted and you're supposed to like him. To me he always seemed like a megalomaniacal tyrant, who never viewed his sons as his children, so much as tools to use for building his dream /empire. That might sound a little harsh, and that might not be what you were shooting for, but I think your story perfectly paints him in the light that I've always imagined him. I'm reviewing this chapter specifically because I loved Gennine's "faint aroma of 'Platinum Egoiste', cigars, and power" description. Must get back to reading. :)
Ray by Another Name chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
lol
Eternal Density chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
Hey, how come this story only has 2 reviews? Oh well, I'll have to help that a little.

Anyhow, I felt like re-reading.

A lot of important things start in this story... TinTin uses her powers, Five gets some action and a bit more introduction to her importance to John, and we get a tase of the repair/defense 'bots :D (Oh and the twins are mentioned!)

Oh, and I like the part when Scott took Cindy to the island, and also her interactions with Grandma.
zeilfanaat chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
Yup, made it through number 6 too!

Great story! Somehow I have the feeling Jeff and John will have a nice little chat about certain market shares... Though I have /no/ idea how that feeling would have come about. ;)

Going on to the next!

By the way, I hope you're doing OK, with /your/ John and Hurricane Emily. ;)
Tikatu chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
MG, you do know how to pack the action in! Something crucial going on, something interesting happening every moment, and all of it adding to the understanding of the characters and what makes them tick. Gordon's experience in Viper makes him an insider/outsider, which gives a refreshing POV on what's going on around him as he tries to figure out who these people are and what they are supposed to mean to him.

Your tech additions, such as the microbots and Shadowbot, are terrific, and very worthy of having been created by Brains and John. I do like your "John the hacker", he's as intellectual as John in the show is supposed to be, but not as effeminate or weak as other writers would make him. He's tough, just like the rest of the Tracys.

The Alan as half-brother is an interesting twist; I can see this Jeff falling for someone who looks like Lucy and not really taking the time to get to know her, and being shocked that Genninne is her own woman and very different from his beloved first wife. As if any woman really could take her place at all...

I've read the rest of your story arc elsewhere, so I know what's coming, but I couldn't believe that no one had reviewed this rip-snorter, which kept me on the edge of my seat throughout.