Reviews for A Different Kind of Valentine
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lolz im with yami at the end *laughs*
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You are totally my fangirl SOULMATE. We even share the same *name*. XD

I was reading this at 3:30 in the morning; I have family sleeping all throughout my house, and I seriously had a hard time keeping myself from bursting into spontaneous (yet frequent) bouts of laughter. You've got Bakura's and Yami's character-ness spot-on, and not only that, I think you could turn even my Puzzleshipping-loving sister into a believer. Yes you're that good.

Fav Line (but there were so many?): “…This has something to do with that friggin’ pink holiday thing, doesn’t it?” Bakura said suspiciously.

Fantastic. Perfect. Hilarious. 100/10. (All of the lines were good though. When I try to write something humorous, I have maybe three or four consistent jokes throughout a ton of unneeded prose.) Bakura and Yami made me laugh and giggle (literally) in every single line. The ending was super-sexy AND super-sweet, too. Super-sweet is hard to pull off in Darkshipping, especially without it seeming OOC. You accomplished their being sweet with each other very nicely. Good job!

PS Usually I really try to make my reviews very long and intelligent-sounding, but since you were so cool for reviewing my itty-bitty one-shot, you get the rare one: a review from the heart. Thank you for writing Darkshipping *also* as it should be written! (How'd I not know about you before now? :P)
Supa Artemis and Supa Cheyenne chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is seriously one of my favorite Dakrshipping fics; one I have read many times and can't believe I haven't favorited already xD

Thank you for posting this!

chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh, man, this was so funny!
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
AW. It's so sweet!

Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw! (sniff sniff) That was so gr8!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
A) i LOVE this! B) i Love this even more!
kari2500 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005

Bakura doesnt like the pink. _

so Kawaii.

aw. they had to argue on valantines day, that is so like them. but it all ended up well.

my favorite line has to be the last line Bakura say, its so darn funny.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t get used to this touchy-feely snuggling crap, alright? I have an image to maintain.”

Hilarious. Bakura would totally say that. _

well anyway, i really enjoyed reading this. of course.

it is one of your stories so of course i like it.

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
yaoipimp chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aw, this one is adorable XD In a...special darkshipping kinda way XD;;
nOnymOus chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
aw.. that's just sweet.. )
lslines chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
It most definetly did NOT fall flat on its proverbial face! This is a fantatsic fic, and there should be more like it! *waves arms franticly* This is going on my favourites.
Misura chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Bakura, Bakura. *shakes her head, grinning widely* I love the way you portrayed the relationship between him and Yami in this; somehow, Bakura came across as both aw-inspiring and in-character to me. (His reaction to the decorations made me giggle, even if I think it would have looked cute, rather than awful, to brighten up the ctiy a bit.) -
konnistique chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
heh... that is SO Bakura ; great characterization (sp?)! nice fic and looking forward to more darkshipping-ness from you!

matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Aw, very cute indeed. I loved Bakura's descriptions about the 'ppink holiday', though. lol!

And a happy Valentine's day to you too!
Todokanunegai chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
aww...that was nice... it's been a while since I read a nice Darkshipping. Or wrote one for that matter...I should go do that...